Plus size & pregnant join here

Less happy with these then before this tech had less experience I will prob go back once shes chunky. :flower:

Attachments

• BABY @ 22 WEEKS_5.jpg
    BABY @ 22 WEEKS_5.jpg
    19.3 KB · Views: 4
  • BABY @ 22 WEEKS_2.jpg
    BABY @ 22 WEEKS_2.jpg
    23.1 KB · Views: 4
  • BABY @ 22 WEEKS_7.jpg
    BABY @ 22 WEEKS_7.jpg
    23.6 KB · Views: 5
:cloud9: lovely pics USAF - although i can understand why your not so happy with them. Does it cost a lot where you get it done to get them re-done?

I'm with you cottleston. iv been up since 4am (what is it about damn 4am :haha:) Fell asleep at around 10. DH decided he would try his luck when he came to bed... so come 2am i was wide awake. Got back to sleep at 3ish then Seth started coughing at 3:45... dh got up to get him some medicine but it sounded like he was going to be sick so i just got up and got dressed. We're not sat watching music channel since theres nothing on the tv :dohh:

Im still in bed, just about to get up, hoping its just rained so thrre will be no snow. I want spring and daffodils right now lol.

Lovely 3d pics hun. Id love to go for a 3d scan, but the cheapest one is 80 quid :-/ which I can't really justify at the mo. Maybe il ask for one for my birthday :-D

Wow i was up at 4am i layed there awake for good 5 mins before getting up and going for a pee, paracemol lol cause my bump was aching a little. Paige was a awake through the night :( think its coming her thing lol keep mummy awake lol. after i drank some water she was kicking lol xx

Thanks seths, he's a wee bugger. he must have been up around 3am and went back to sleep around 7am half horu later i got up. sure he's avoiding me. Since my sister forward my text to this lassie pretty sure she would have said something to ryan. Least i know his family is on my side.

I think i stress bit to much as i had this all on my mind through the night and what to have Paige's last name to be. Its meant to be his but im having second thoughts so ive asked his cousin who's a single mum to see what she says. i dont mind her having his means he' have to pay maintance also and has bit more rights than if he wasn't on it.

i dunno just bit confused and pissed out just now :( xxx.

All the snow al melted here pretty much gone when i got home lol x

no snow here now Jenny - we have sunshine! I'm with you.. cant wait to see the daffy's! :D

Cherry - Even if you don't give her his last name.. as long as he is named on the birth certificate he will have to pay maintenance. And also he will have the same rights regardless of her last name as long you name him as the father on the certificate. There are a lot of ladies now who choose to give their child their name for many reasons :hugs: Really its just your personal preference (the guy has no say in the name). It wouldnt surprise me if he is avoiding you if he has been an idiot hun :hugs:
Oh dear haha Ethan does the same.. night time is play time :dohh:

Im sat here waiting on the midwife.. no phonecalls or anything to say when she is coming. I hope she's not forgot :dohh: Just read through my notes from the other day and the main doc that came in and saw me wrote "palpation - difficult due to maternal size". I thought wtf.. funny shes the first midwife to ever have a "problem". To say my midwife never has a porblem. :shrug:

well it went good today. It was my usual midwife who came out *phew* She was not happy about the GP at all. She took some more bloods, tested my urine (showed nitrites so she has sent it off again so i was right about my infection not being gone!). Trace was fantastic.. she said its the best one she has seen in a long time. My Resting BP was 138/86 so a little high for the bottom number but certainly better than it was
I see my consultant next week and also my last growth scan so should get a new plan of action. My midwife was very surprised that I'v not been put on medication.
Oh and my midwife also confirmed that what my friend told me that i thought was going to stop me keeping my section a secret is totally untrue :D :happydance:

Thats not too bad a price USAF. Wish i had the spare money to get one. It would have been amazing. xxx

Glad everything went ok today Seths! I am so super stressed at the moment car shopping... We have a 3 year old car and we are having to look at used at the moment because our current won't fit 3 its just sad to get something older then our current we bought it brand new off the lot! Either way dealing with dealers is doing my head in. Hoping to get a good deal from where we got our car from but who knows!

oh no so sorry you are so stressed out hun :hugs: Are you trading it in against another car or just going to try sell it first? xx

Aw car stress is horrible. Hope you find a good car at a decent price soon. We had to swap cars too as our previous one couldn't fit the twins. We sold ours privately first so we knew how much we could spend on the next car. It was a stressful week but we got more money from a private sale than we would've if we had part exchanged it.

Seths, sounds like a great appointment. Awesome news about keeping the date quiet! Cant believe it'll
All soon be over for you... It'll come so fast too!

We owe 7.5 thousand on it still and our first offer was giving us 7 thousand for it... I could get 9900 private sale. See what they are doing is offering us 9 with 2 down which really only makes our car worth 7... annoying but w.e. I hope we get a good deal through the nissan people but we shall see.

no snow here now Jenny - we have sunshine! I'm with you.. cant wait to see the daffy's! :D

Cherry - Even if you don't give her his last name.. as long as he is named on the birth certificate he will have to pay maintenance. And also he will have the same rights regardless of her last name as long you name him as the father on the certificate. There are a lot of ladies now who choose to give their child their name for many reasons :hugs: Really its just your personal preference (the guy has no say in the name). It wouldnt surprise me if he is avoiding you if he has been an idiot hun :hugs:
Oh dear haha Ethan does the same.. night time is play time :dohh:

Im sat here waiting on the midwife.. no phonecalls or anything to say when she is coming. I hope she's not forgot :dohh: Just read through my notes from the other day and the main doc that came in and saw me wrote "palpation - difficult due to maternal size". I thought wtf.. funny shes the first midwife to ever have a "problem". To say my midwife never has a porblem. :shrug:

Thanks hun. I had mention to few girls at work to and one was every much against people who dont give the kids the dads last name lol pretty muh gave me a lecture on it.

He works like one day a week and if maybe one extra day he works in a night club. He says he is looking for another job but i think he's talking bull shit. He goes to sleep in the AM time and doesnt wake up until like 4pm or whatever. Its all back to front because of his job. but even still he could do the dishes or at least put his dishes in the sink instead of leaving them on the table in living room and his clothes on the floor. decided i aint picking them up no more so if they are dirty its his own fault. He's down at his mums the now as she is going to try talking to him.

I got a text from him when i left work saying not to called him a lazy shit again to his back say it to his face. The fact in it self he heard me say it and i do say it to his face all the time and i call him other things to lol.

xxx

Seth glad all was good with your midwife

Cottleston - how do the measure you if having twins? I'm assuming it's not 1cm for each week ?

Cherry tilt ally agree with Seth you just need to put dad in the certificate don't feel obliged to giving your child his last name.

There's no real way to measure with twins, which is one of the reasons for 4-weekly growth scans. General rule of thumb is that a twin pregnancy measures about 6 weeks ahead of a singleton but that isn't always the case.

How's your swelling hun? My legs have got huge this week.

I'm so thankful to of found this thread. I am plus size. 24 with pcos and was ttc for 2 plus Years. We conceived our first on Christmas by using fertility medication. I'm due Sept 15. I know I'm really far behind u all but I'm so thankful to have found this thread.
Other then pcos I had no other health issues. Pcos helped me to gain alot of weight and once I started on fertility drugs those also played a factor.
At 6 weeks they diagnosed me with gestation diabetes. I was shocked. I had no history of diabetes and the doc told me it wasnt all my fault. I currently don't have to take any medication for it, just watch my sugars. Which I'm thankful for.
So that's My story In a nut shell.

I did have a question for u ladies... When did u start showing? With being plus size can others tell your actually pregnant? I'm just worried I'll look fat instead of pregnant.

Welcome and congrats on your bfp! :wave:
With my first pregnancy I think I started showing around 16 weeks but it wasn't obvious to strangers until about 20-22 weeks. I was worried about the same thing but I did happen and I loved it!

under25ttc - :hi: hey hun :hi: Congratulations on your BFP :D I am glad you found us hun :hugs:
I am so sorry you had a hard time conceiving your first but I am wishing you a very very healthy and happy 9 months :D
With my first I started showing around 18 weeks. This time i started showing at around 14/15 weeks and now i am huge lol. (I was 18 stone 7 and a size 24uk when i got pregnant).
If you look back through the thread a little you will see some bump pics... but that could take a while :haha: we like to talk a lot :haha: You will DEFFO get a bump :) Whether its a B bump or a D bump it is beautifull either way :D

I shall reply properly soon ladies.. just need to get Seth sorted for nursery. See if i can walk down there without sending my BP sky high :haha: wish me luck. :haha: xxx

I'm so thankful to of found this thread. I am plus size. 24 with pcos and was ttc for 2 plus Years. We conceived our first on Christmas by using fertility medication. I'm due Sept 15. I know I'm really far behind u all but I'm so thankful to have found this thread.
Other then pcos I had no other health issues. Pcos helped me to gain alot of weight and once I started on fertility drugs those also played a factor.
At 6 weeks they diagnosed me with gestation diabetes. I was shocked. I had no history of diabetes and the doc told me it wasnt all my fault. I currently don't have to take any medication for it, just watch my sugars. Which I'm thankful for.
So that's My story In a nut shell.

I did have a question for u ladies... When did u start showing? With being plus size can others tell your actually pregnant? I'm just worried I'll look fat instead of pregnant.

Welcome to the group and big congrats on your pregnancy.
I started showing really early, but thats probably due to crap stomach muscles, and that this is my 3rd pregnancy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->