Plus Size & TTC. Who's With Me?

Welcome, Charlie! I've never been small, but I've lost over 100lbs, so I guess that counts for something. LOL!

Comet - YAY for your appointment! That'll be VERY exciting! :)

Ash - FX!!

I'm 9 or 10dpo and currently iced/snowed it with NO HPTs at the house. UGH!!!! There is no foreseeable future of me getting to a store until late Friday. How will I feed my addiction?!

I don't temp, but I feel like I've got some good signs. Mainly that my boobs are sore, full and itchy. My nipples hurt if I push in on them at all. I'm crampy and tired. AF isn't due for 6 or 7 days, and this started about a 2 days ago. FX!

Goodluck!
Temping was THE ONLY reason I knew I was pregnant before I tested.. I would have never thought unless I saw that huge temp spike.. So temping was beneficial for me. The nipple thing, that could be from progesterone - but try to relax and not stress...hahah, yea right..i know the drill.. I found out at 13 dpo

LCS! How are you feeling, beautiful?!

And yes, if this isn't our month I'm going to start temping next month.

im feeling ok..not much different really..just hungry all the time, and tired..
yes, do chart..it really helps

I do all of the other charting - lol - just not temping. I use the OPKs and track my CM, as well as my Cervix position. So, we'll see how this month turns out! FX though! :)

Glad you're feeling good! :)

Good morning ladies! I got a positive opk this morning but I didn't take one yesterday so I don't know for sure if I'm O now or about to O. I have mixed feelings about bding since the DH has be working really hard the past few days. We bd on Sunday and Tuesday so technically we could still get a BFP, but I want to bd tonight just to be safe but I'm afraid he will be too tired so I don't want to make him bd when he really just wants to shower and then sleep. I just feel bad. But I really really really want to get my BFP! *sigh*

*Should I just go for it and hope he's up for it? I always feel so guilty for wanting to bd when hes tired. He never complains but I can tell hes tired and rather just sleep.

I'm a monster. I practically rape my DH. LOL. I was WAY better this month and am just letting things take their own course. We didn't BD every time I "thought" we should and just had more natural sex. If I put the moves on DH and could tell he wasn't into it and just humoring me I'd lay off. Maybe try that?

It was a much more relaxed process and I'm not as "high strung" this time as I was last month.

We had a year of timed sex..it happened for us when I said ok let's take this month off and try after vacation..lol..now I'm going to can can pregnant lol

Hey ladies I like to hop in on this convo :) I think or pretty sure at least that I'm dpo1 and a lol nervous about my weight I've gone up and down with weight since forever currently I'm the biggest I've ever been but fxd it's my first month ttc and I'm feeling pretty good about it :) I feel I've done all I can so it's up to my body to do the rest although dh feels we should keep bding until I find out I'm pregnant or not "just to be safe" lol he's just overly excited and doesn't mind me using him just for his swimmers lol that and he wants a baby more than I do and thats saying something :) well goodluck ladies

Welcome Traci!!! :)

Hope your night went well, Charlie!

AF is due to arrive Mon or Tues and I feel like she's coming now. I was up a lot of the night with insomnia, which is typically a tell tale sign for me. I woke up to go pee and then was up for the next hour and half. Who knows? I'll test tomorrow morning and go from there.

Hello Ladies,

I was using this forum a lot in the beginning when it was started then due to my DH getting really sick I haven't been around. But now I am back and Baby Making is gearing back up! Mrs. LCS congrats!!!! Comet so happy that you finally have a dr apt!

Blessings & Baby Dust,

I'm a monster. I practically rape my DH. LOL. I was WAY better this month and am just letting things take their own course. We didn't BD every time I "thought" we should and just had more natural sex. If I put the moves on DH and could tell he wasn't into it and just humoring me I'd lay off. Maybe try that?

It was a much more relaxed process and I'm not as "high strung" this time as I was last month.

Haha! So funny! I've been doing the same. Dh was really exhausted last night so i let him be. Def bding tonight though. :) or at least I hope so! ! ;-)
I really try not to time bding I don't want the DH to feel used Lol. But I do make sure we bd more than once around my O so like twice instead of once. Lol

Well not bding tonight. DH is already asleep..... *sigh* I doubt that we've caught the egg this cycle.... I think i give up.

You need to tell them your fertile days ahead of time so they know and can be ready

Crazy: sorry you didn't get to bd as much as you liked :(

Expecting tc: hope af doesn't arrive!!

Byhisgrace: welcome back, sorry your husband got ill. Good luck starting again x

Mrs. LCS wouldn't really matter right now, he's been working OT since we had our huge snow storms so he's been exhausted. We are going out tonight though so there is still hope :)

How's everyone else doing?!

bah - AF arrived on Saturday - 2 days early, nonetheless. Giving me a 24 day cycle this month. So frustrating.

I started temping the day AF arrived and hopefully that will help. Spent yesterday home from work sick with a migraine and vomiting.

Feeling pretty down about it all.

just wanted to stop by and say hey!!

expectingtc sorry to hear that :( i hope you feel better

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back