Plus Size & TTC. Who's With Me?

Congrats Mrs. LCS... I too just got my BFP on Monday... after thinking last week it was AF starting she never fully showed then boom... BFP.

me too!!!! I still have cramping on my right side.. so I thought..anyday now... even had some wine last night since I was so sure it was coming..then my temp sky rocketed..so I tested..and very faint bfp..but its there.. blood tests tomorrow

me too!!!! I still have cramping on my right side.. so I thought..anyday now... even had some wine last night since I was so sure it was coming..then my temp sky rocketed..so I tested..and very faint bfp..but its there.. blood tests tomorrow

Nice! my temp dropped. I am only 7dpo so I really don't know. I just started charting.

Trying 4first: congratulations!!!!!!!

This thread is turning lucky!

I had a temp drop at 6dpo then a spike.. first ever..

AF showed for me today. Early and all...ugh. Hopefully some of y'alls luck rubs off on me for next month! :)

Expecting tc: I'm sorry af showed :( hoping that the luck rubs off on us.

Education mom: a temp drop isn't always bad especially early after ovulation. It's usually a good sign! X

Good good - just finished AF so looking forward to some BD'ing. ;)

I *feel* like my body may have reset this month from the D&C. I was back on a 27 day cycle (which I haven't had since my D&C) and the PMS this month was horrific. So - I'm hoping I got that last flush of everything out and my body is ready again. Only time shall tell! :)

How are you Comet?

TC- my cycle got back to normal after my D&C in 28 days.. then I was on schedule again.
Good luck, and get Bd'ing!

LCS - my first post D&C cycle was 30 days and then the 2nd cycle 34 days...my third 27 days. I'm hoping that's a good sign. lol

Mrs. LCS let us know how your blood work goes.
I wish you happy and healthy 9 months...

Unfortunately for me I miscarried on Friday. :(

Expecting tc: it's great that your cycles are going back to normal!

Trying 4first: I'm so sorry for your loss. I wish you lots of strength and love x

I'm waiting to o' at the moment
X

So sorry for your loss :( but know that one day it will happen as it should

My first beta was 65..then today it was 383

I just did the math and realized that if I were to get pregnant this cycle and used my 26/27 day cycle as a calculator, my DD would be MY Birthday (10/27)! HA! That'd be wild! Not to mention the best Bday present EVER!

Trying 4 1st - :hugs: there are no right words for comforting anyone after a MC. You are in my thoughts.

comet1234 - When are you suppose to O? I'm Feb 3rd'ish.

LCS - EEEE!!! How exciting!

LCS - very cool! It'd be wild if it happened this month because our Oct/Nov would go like this:

Oct 27th: mama bday
Oct: 27'ish: baby bday
Nov 5th: Daddy's bday
November 12: Wedding Anniversary

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79