• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Plus Size & TTC. Who's With Me?

Today would have been 5 days late. My period came this morning. My heart is broken and I can't stop crying. I can't believe how much this hurts. I thought for sure this was it. It feels like a cruel joke.

So sorry!!! I know it hurts mu have to keep your chin up..thinking of you

Comet1234... No I haven't been ill this month and can't think of any stressers out of the normal either... But I did finally get a positive OPK this morning so that's hopeful! I am so sorry to hear about your bad news... lets just hope that it was just a bad batch. I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers for a positive result next test. Also there is a supplement they sell online that I have read some great things about and if I don't conceive by the new year DH (smoker) and I will both be being tested for infertility issues. It's called Fertilaid they make it for men and women. We may try it if we need too. I hope you are having better days. Try and keep smiling I know your turn will come!

Ellie001... Yes I have been charting my CM as well... been having some EW CM for the past 9 days. It's rare that I have EW CM that long.

:dust: to all

Ellie: thank you, glad everything is going well! Hope your dad loves the news!!!

Tirimus: thank you, I'm so sorry for af arriving, that is gutting. I'm wishing you all the baby dust in the world for this cycle.

Mrs lsc: how did today go?? :)

Trying4first: thank you, will have to look that up!! He's taking maca, vitamin c , zinc and as of yesterday vitamin e and folic acid as they both help with abnormal sperm

My birthday tommorow so got that to keep me mind off everything x

Hello Ladies,

Tiramisu- So sorry to hear AF arrived I will keep you in my prayers, cry it out girl that is what tears are for to wash away the pain!

Comet-So sorry to hear your bad news praying things improve! Have a very Happy Birthday tomorrow!

Mrs. LSC-How did things go today?!

Trying41-Glad to hear of positive OPK-Hope is what will keep us going!

Specialk41982-Welcome to the group!!!

Ellie-So happy to things are going well and I don’t blame you for just telling a few people before you share the happy happy news with everyone. What apt do you have?

Daisy2381-Welcome!! I also have asthma but luckily it is well controlled-what makes you worried about yours?

MeganMackenz-Welcome and I love your positive view-I really needed to hear that today!

Also thank you all for your support with my pelvic ultrasound. I went yesterday and it was awful!

The tech was not very nice and I know because it was due to being so curvy. But whatever! She pressed so hard on my abdomen I have bruises today and I am sore. When she did the internal part I kept thinking the probe was going to come out my mouth she was so far in me! I don’t remember it being so deep last time! It also hurt like heck and afterwards when I went to bathroom I was bleeding. (TMI sorry)

Also kept asking me the same things over and over- have they dx you with a tilted uterus, do you have both your ovaries, do you have both fallopian tubes, do you have all your reproductive organs? Every time she asked me something I was like why and she would giggle and say –oh I can’t say anything. Then why the heck are you saying anything if you can’t tell me why you are asking questions! In the beginning she asked me a bunch of question and we covered the fact that as far I knew I have all my girly parts! Also when she kept asking me these questions she had this look on her face like something wasn’t right also she kept saying things like ohh and hmmm! Nerve-wracking to say the least!

At the end I was reading the poster about results and it said if there are no problems the Dr will send you a letter in 7-10 days but if there is a problem then the Dr will call you in 2-3 days. So at the end she says you will be getting a phone call from the Dr. by Monday I was like why what is wrong obviously you saw something and again she giggled said oh I cant say anything. At that point I told her she might want to get a new poker face because I know she knows something. Also she already crossed the unprofessional line with all her comments and ohhs and hmms so why not just put my mind at ease!

I admit not my best Christian moment but she had pushed my last button. My husband has had many procedures done and yes the techs are not supposed to say anything but the nice ones will at least give you a heads up in a general way. Especially if they know they slipped up and let it show with their questions and expression something isn’t 100%.

So yesterday was a really tough day but when I got home I found this is my email:

(open link in new window first)
https://f1612.mail.vip.bf1.yahoo.co...We2c&pid=2&fid=Inbox&inline=1&appid=yahoomail

THE STORM WILL PASS!
The photographer caught this special moment.
What a privilege to see.

Reminds me of Psalm
91:4
He will cover you with his feathers. He will shelter you with
His wings. His faithful promises are your armor and protection.

It just reminded me God has it all under control and I need to surrender it to him and continue to bless his Holy Name!

Blessings and Baby Dust!

ByHisGrace - omg what an unprofessional person with the giggles and underhanded comments! I don't blame you for saying something!

I'm so sorry tiramisu87 :hugs:

I was thinking about that happening to me...what if I'm late (my temp usually has dropped by now) this cycle and its for nothing...I'm gonna be sooooooo depressed!

Hey everyone! Mind if I join? I'm new to this page, although I constantly have been looking at the feeds. Finally I decided to sign up! I've been considered overweight since I was young but it never really bothered me. I'm currently a size 18 but I guess I'm just happy with the way I am. DH and I have been TTC our first for 5 months now and still nothing. I usually run a normal 28 day cycle. I'm currently 13dpo and starting to feel like I'm going nuts!! AF is supposed to come on the 18th, but I'm praying she doesn't. I've had cramps since 3dpo, about 6dpo I had light spotting, about 10dpo the smell of food about made me puke, which never happens. And, TMI, but I have had ewcm since 3dpo as well. So far I've had 3 BFNs, but really hoping for that BFP!

Hi ladies..iui went good..very quick..dh had 25 million post wash. I'm two dpiui...12 more to go hahah..the worst part.. I'm not holding on to much thought for this..i refuse to get over excited as I know the percentage still isn't that great. Just takin it day by day

tiramisu..so sorry ..

Mrs. LCS I know 2 people that got their BFPs first iui! Think positive hun! :thumbup: :dust:

Byhisgrace: I'm sorry she was so unprofessional! You should complain. I'm hoping your results come back completely fine!

Mrs lsc: got my fingers crossed tightly for you!

Ms all smiles: hello and welcome :), your symptoms sound very good! Wishing you lots of baby dust

As for me: had a lovely birthday! Now CD 106 :( x

Hello Ladies,

How is everyone? I am doing great just had a meeting with my Nursing Advisor and she told me she thinks I am meant to be a Nurse and she and the staff will help me in anyone they can!! I am on cloud nine! Lately school has been tough! But it has also helped to take my mind off TTC for the past few days!

MsAllSmiles-Welcome!!

Mrs. LCS-Praying that will get a BFP!!!

Comet1234-I am considering making a complaint…also so glad your birthday was a good one!

So I am awaiting a call back from Dr. about results on pelvic ultrasound all the nurse could tell me is my ovaries are enlarged and my endometrial lining is 0.8 not sure what either of those mean but my Dr. is awesome and will be calling me back to discuss results. So I knew that stinking Tech found something!

Blessings & Baby Dust,

Byhisgrace..where are u at in your cycle?? And thank u for the kind words :)

thanks comet!!

I always say a few extra prayers for everyone :)

comet1234, thank you! also, glad you had a great birthday! I would go nuts if I had a cycle that long. Hoping the best for you!!

ByHisGrace08, thanks! I hope your tests come out well. Keep us updated!!

Today I was expecting the wicked witch to show, in the morning like she normally does. But nothing just yet! Thank goodness. But I feel like I'm going insane! Going to wait two more days before I test again.

Baby dust to you all!

Byhisgrace..where are u at in your cycle?? And thank u for the kind words :)

thanks comet!!

I always say a few extra prayers for everyone :)

Hello,

I don't cycle I came off BCP in July and haven't seen AF since...lately though I have been feeling cramps like she was about to show but she never did.

omg.. that would kill me.. id be testing everyday just in case lol

msallsmiles: good luck! hope af stays away

byhisgrace: did the doctor call you back? hoping it was good results, and if not that they help you all they can.
x

Hello Ladies,

So yes the Dr. did call me back I am now officially dx with PCOS but I knew that was coming. So my uterus looks fine not tilted and lining is thin but since I don't cycle/ovulate at all that is to be expected as I don't have the hormones fluctuating to tell it to grow and then shed. My ovaries are enlarged and have small cysts surrounding the outer edges.

The plan is to take Provera and after I get my false AF to call her and schedule an apt so we can regroup and talk about options.

I was very nervous that Provera would harm a pregnancy if in early stages as we were BDing a ton w/o protection but the Dr. assured me it will not harm a pregnancy and to go ahead and start it. I can take a pregnancy test to see if I am pregnant but until I reach the two week mark of last BD it wont show up on HPT. I could do blood work also if I wanted but opted not to. I highly doubt I am pregnant and started Provera this morning.

So I am praying this round of Provera works and at least get me a period, even a false one!!

So now just the waiting game I am nervous but thank goodness for you ladies to support me! Also I am gearing up for finals at school so I have plenty to keep busy with!!!!

Also Mrs. LCS I am tempted to test all the time but HPT are so expensive!!!

Blessings & Baby Dust,

ByHisGrace08... It is great to see how positive you are being and very uplifting... I hope the Provera works for you if you are not already pregnant. :dust:

On another note... If any of you feel like taking a look at my FF chart... I would love some insight from others as my BBT and OPK's don't match up??? I am so confused. Any advice at all is welcomed and appreciated...I normally only have a 26 day cycle and O Cyle day 11/12. Take Care and Baby dust to all... :dust:

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/4a06da

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"