• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Plus Size & TTC. Who's With Me?

Planning for this cycle temping, opks, and pre seed.. AF due 2 days after Christmas think ill test Christmas morning anyways... Or maybe I should wait again...

I will be testing Xmas eve if my iui works out to be when I think it will be

I am also a plus size lady and I had a positive OPK test this morning. I sure hope that we get a great Christmas present this year!

Hello Ladies,

So AF arrived this morning:happydance::happydance::happydance:

I know nuts to be so happy but that means Provera worked!!! I was really starting to get nervous as today was day 9 since I took last pill and the Dr. said if it hadn't worked by day 10 then it could indicate an underlying problem.

Right now it is really light but I am cramping so I hope the flow gets heavy and "cleans house"

So my question to you lovely ladies is do you recommend Basal Body Temping or Ovulation Predictor Kits? I want to try and track my cycle somehow to see what my body is doing. I know this was not a real period but an induced one but I am hopeful Provera did the trick and my body has now reset itself. My Dr. will let me go 60 days w/o period then I need to do Provera again...at least that was the game plan last time I went to see her. Any advice will be great!!

Blessings & Babydust,

I use both.. Today was last day of AF ill start temping in the am and OPKs CD10

Yay for af!!

I would also do both, it helps confirm your ovulating better and shows you what is happening with your body.
Plus with pcos some women get several positive opks throughout the cycle. I personally only get a positive opk when I do ovulate but I imagine it must be confusing.
X

The count down to O here we go! Lets get this BFP for Christmas!!

good luck ladies! Christmas BFPs are on their way!

With my last period being 5 days late, it seems like it threw my (normally 28 days) cycle out of whack. I'm not entirely sure when my fertile period/ovulation was supposed to be because of it.

We only BD twice recently, and one of those I don't think I was fertile. Sooo I'm not feeling too confident this round.

Ugh TTC should be fun, but sometimes it's stressful.

Tiramisu: sorry this cycle has not been too great! I get how you feel about it being stressful, I don't enjoy it at all! X

had cd10 ultrasound/bloodwork this am.. right ovary: 4 follies all under 10, Left ovary: 6 follies all under 10, lining is only 5..so I have a ways to go yet.. going back for another ultrasound Monday..god.. lol

Hopefully Monday will be much better! Do you take any supplements to help with follicle growth etc? X

Hello Ladies,

Yes hearing about Christmas BFP would be awesome fingers crossed and prayers being sent out for all of us!!

Tiramisu-Sorry to hear things are rough right now hang in there! Yes TTC can be stressful!!!

Mrs. Lcs- Fingers crossed for Monday!!!!

So I just wanted to update you all that I did talk with my Dr. (she is awesome what other Dr. calls you back and chats with you for 20 mins and never makes you feel rushed! Love her!!!)

So I got AF which is great and it is really heavy but my Dr. said that is great!

So now the plan is take some time and see if my body can reset itself by doing Provera every other month. While I am doubtful my body can regulate itself I know that each shedding of the uterus only makes it healthier and more able to sustain a pregnancy when we get to that point.

So that puts me at June having an apt with my Dr. and if no regular cycles or a pregnancy we will start Metformin.

While that is 6 months away I knew going into this it was going to be a long journey and I am really aiming for pregnancy in late summer/early fall of 2014. Any time before that would be awesome to but I came into this prepared for a long journey! The awesome thing is my Dr. is ok if we change our minds and want to move up Metformin by a couple of months to, she is really letting me part of the plan-which is awesome and the main reason I choose her.

Plus the next semester is going to be a killer at college so it will keep me busy! But in the end God will decide how long this journey is so I just need to trust!!!

Blessings & Babydust,

byhisgrace: its great news that you have a good doctor and that she is so willing to include your feelings and wishes into her plan. Good luck with college!

mrs lsc: ah right, wishing you lots of luck for tommorow!!

x

Well started OPK's they all been - so far but slowly getting darker.. Yesterday was the darkest so far out of the last couple days so think today should be darker So we will start AI tonight and try to do every other day unless I get 2 days of + OPK's then will do those days..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->