• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Plus Size & TTC. Who's With Me?

I thought so to.. But I looked up the most common symptoms of PCOS and I've never been more then a day or so late for a period my cycles are between 27-29 days long with an avg of 28 and my LP has always been 13.. And I don't have hair growing extra any where.. I am over weight but I can lose weight if I actually try to do it.. So I really don't think it's that.. And no extra pain other then O pains and cramps from AF from time to time I don't get AF cramps every month and when I do they don't really hurt sometimes more annoying then anything.

ashnamber: that's good then! maybe its just your body over producing lh hormone causing more positive opks than usual?

mrs lsc: did your shot and iui go okay? :)

xx

maybe so.. Or I'm O'd later then I thought :shrug: all this TTC is so mind boggling.. My temp jumped a little bit today so guess ill see how the OPK turns out today.. My DW did tell me if it's + today then we will AI tonight.. That makes me happy but.. I'm honestly just ready for it to be done..

it really should only show an LH surge once, maybe twice..but not anymore really.. i'll look at your chart and see what I think..

i think you are o'ing today or geering up to by tomorrow. we'll see what your temp does tomorrow. or..could be an annovulatory cycle???

I got another freaking + OPK and some EWCM to go with it.. I started crying because now I feel like something is wrong with me.. :cry: I don't know.. I've never had that before :cry: I'm over this cycle..

They all look like this.. Don't know how to post more then pic.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    22.8 KB · Views: 4
Your temp jumped alot more than the other times so think you might have o'd. You might have just had a long gear up to it.

Hugs! X

I think u I'd cd 19

afm..iui wasn't great only had 100,000sperm as dh was up all night plowing snow..goping we bd'd enough..oh well..now just waiting to see if new insurance will cover all of this for next cycle..ughhh

That was supposed to say I think u o'd cd 19..

Oh hun that must be so frustrating to deal with insurances and everything else :hugs: .. Man I think if we would have known as 18 and 19 yr old's trying to have a baby would be so hard. I think I would have just done it then.. I hope it all turns out well..

Well it looks like FF says i O'd on the CD18.. So now I'm 3DPO... That was so annoying.. and looks like I only got 1 AI in the time frame that I may actually have a chance this month.. not going to get my hopes up.. Was going to test for Christmas.. but seeing how I O'd late I'm just going to hold off till she is late..

yay.. were testing buddies!!! :dance: what day are you testing?? AF says it's due on the 29th.. so I was going to try and wait till New Years Eve if she is late.. FX

Yeah... I think if I feel the itch to POAS :haha: I think that's when i'm going to also.. FX for you hun!!

Hello everyone!
Thought I'd jump in on the bandwagon. :) I'm chunky and TTC as well. I'm a size 18 (US) and I love my food and I'm not afraid to say it! I'm 23, my OH is almost 30. This is cycle #2 of trying, and I'm in my Two Week Wait.

Hope it's okay that I crashed the party! Good luck and baby dust to all!

Hi!
Im also 23 and my DH is 30! Im starting my first cycle. I felt like i could relate to you! Im starting clomid in January. Super stressed! Good luck to you2

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->