Plus sized in the second trimester!

Yay! So exciting! I didn't see it and actually haven't popped over into that thread at all!

Sorry I try to keep up with that thread and just can't. But yay!!! I go in Friday so I hope I get another scan. I'll be 11w3d I believe (ticker is still two days off)

On another note my ms has been ridiculous and I called my nurse this morning. She called in a more intense prescription for me (i have to insert them in my butt...weird) and wants me to go to the er for fluids, but I'm gonna try this suppository first and try to drink a boat load of water when I get home.

Omg! Mod! Your coming up on the second trimester too! Isn't it crazy how fast it has gone! it seems like just yesterday we were 6-8 weeks!

I'm sorry you're feeling so crappy! I used to get migraines really bad and I had to take suppositories because I couldn't keep anything down when I got these migraines! It actually helps quicker I think and it helps since you aren't taking it orally and then throwing it up right away! It is strange though! Lol DH always joked and said "can I put those in for you" he got quite the kick out of me having to put something up my butt! .... Men. Lol I hope that helps! And definitely don't put off going to the hospital for fluids if need be!

Mod I'm so sorry you are feeling so bad! The suppositories work great. Is it phenergan? I hope they make you feel a lot better but do go get fluids if you need to!!'

Bselck, I saw your scan :) you have another coming up?? That's s cool you get to see baby again so soon!!

My ms and dizziness came back this morning. Thought I was going to run off the road on my way to work. It subsided this afternoon but it was so odd.

Well no nightmares last night, a weird dream but not disturbing. What a relief!!

I'm not sure what the prescription. Went to pick it up after work but since the nurse called it in it was called into a different Walgreen's than I'm used to. Didn't realize there were 8 on the road (guess its a long road and I'm fairly new to the area) so I went the opposite direction. I'll have to get them tomorrow instead now.

Geeze dini that's a pretty scary incident. Is your blood pressure ok?

It has flown by fast. Even though the weeks seem to drag in real time looking back though it does seem like we were just 6-8 weeks not long ago. Crazy how time flies.

I've been having weird dreams too. Nothing bad either just straight up weird lol. Sort of enjoy them

That is scary dini! I had moments like that with DD and one time I actually passed out at work (I work one on one with adults with mental illnesses so it was just me and my client in the home) and thankfully my client was very quick to think and took my phone and called my mom who rushed me a snickers bar! My blood sugar had dropped! I too was very dizzy today and chugged water all day in hopes to help, but it just made my stomach hurt! Lol then just a little bit ago I sat up too fast and felt like I got a Charlie horse in my uterus. It felt like what it did when my daughter would jab an elbow into my stomach really hard before I had her. I know the baby is too small to hurt me like that but I'm wondering if maybe the baby moved to that side (my left side) right as I went to sit up and the shift of the baby moving and me sitting up caused that pain? Does that sound logical? DH was really concerned. I told him it was normal and likely round ligament pain but it felt like more of a shock than that .. I wish I could see inside of my body! Lol

Sounds like round ligament pain to me girl. I have been getting it lately especially when I sneeze or stand up quickly.

As far as I know my bp is fine, I've had spells like that since about 6-7 weeks and they said its hormones.

Had another odd dream last night but not exactly a nightmare.

Mod how are you today? Been thinking of you!!

I really think I should not get on the April thread much anymore it just scares me! Someone who had her NT scan less than 2 weeks ago and all was well just had her water break at 14+2 and is miscarrying. Scares the hell out of me!!

Oh god I'm definitely not getting on that thread anymore if that's going on. I don't need that, nope.
That would be so scary. If I went through all this and miscarried I don't k is what I'd do :(

Today was actually a good day as far as sickness goes. Only got sick once, but I always have my morning bout not matter what.

I'm glad you had a better day mod!

I haven't looked at that thread at all. I think it's too hard to keep up with! That's so sad though:( we make it over the hump of the first trimester when we are supposed to be able to relax, but then again, can pregnant women ever really relax?

I found baby's on my Doppler first try this morning! Loud and clear! 145 and then a few kicks and baby was gone. I could still here the hb in the background but it wouldn't register. Brought a big smile to my face this morning ;) I'm so happy I got that Doppler!

My baby is quite good at appearing for a second and then it's gone as well, can't catch it faintly after it takes off as well.

Yeah I really think I am just going to check in over there a few times a week now. It's so busy and I hate all the sad stories. I have stopped looking at the forum period, just check in on threads I'm subscribed to now.

My lower back is so achy today and I'm a bit crampy. My stupid bed has got to go!! On top of that I had another nightmare about baby last night, this time after it was born DH tried to take it away and said he was never going to let me see it again. Makes it so hard to go back to sleep after a scary dream!

This may be wrong of me to say, but this baby honestly makes me feel like its a poison! Today was another bad day. Took all three of the scripts with no relief today. I really hope this stops soon. The Zofran has stopped working completely. At least the diclegis and that butt one make me sleep.

Aww mod I'm sorry you had a bad day. I'm glad the meds help you sleep. I bet the new one is phenergan, always knocks me out. Zofran never worked for me either. I really hope it lets up soon. Have you tried lemon? Like I'm your water? It helped me quite a bit when the ms was bad.

Scan went great!! Baby was very active and uncooperative lol. Took about 30 min to get the measurements. Kept sucking it's thumb. So cute! I'll post a pic later because I'm on my phone.

Heart rate was 170, and the measurements were normal, so just have to wait for the bloodwork.

https://s18.postimg.org/3pqtxutrd/Photo_Oct_09_1_04_28_PM.jpg
image upload without registration
https://s27.postimg.org/4awbm4edf/Photo_Oct_09_1_17_52_PM.jpg
screenshot on pc

Here's baby!! So stinking cute, I just can't get over it. Looks like all the other ultrasounds I see at this stage but it's extra cute because it's ours!!

DH didn't feel well today, he's already in bed. He woke up with a migraine and threw up, but insisted on going to the appt, and then to his parents and grandparents, but then he tends to exaggerate his symptoms and drove me crazy sighing on the way home. It's a 30 min drive and I guess I was just irritated. He's been slacking on his vitamins and I swear that's why. Anyway...it was a good day regardless and now his Aunt knows and his little brother so word will spread!

Sounds like round ligament pain to me girl. I have been getting it lately especially when I sneeze or stand up quickly.

As far as I know my bp is fine, I've had spells like that since about 6-7 weeks and they said its hormones.

Had another odd dream last night but not exactly a nightmare.

Mod how are you today? Been thinking of you!!

I really think I should not get on the April thread much anymore it just scares me! Someone who had her NT scan less than 2 weeks ago and all was well just had her water break at 14+2 and is miscarrying. Scares the hell out of me!!

Omg Dini how scary!!! I didn't even know your water could break at 14 weeks!!

I have been having extremely real dreams but nothing too scary!

Yes I get my next scan on Tuesday now (had to reschedule due to doctor) and that's when I have all that bloodwork testing.

Oh and.... I'm a lime today!!! Woo hoo! :happydance:

Dini great pics!! Love your lil bean!! You're moving right along!!

BSelck, congrats on being a lime!! Tuesday will be here before Ya know it! Can't wait to see your scan pics!

Isn't it weird the dreams we have when pregnant? Mine are so vivid and weird. As long as they dont make me wake up in a panic I can handle it but I've had a few really scary ones lately. When I talk to baby at night and when I pray at night I ask baby and God not to bring me any bad dreams lol. Works most of the time.

Dini those are great pics! Oh its so exciting! When is your next appt now? Is it the gender scan? Very cool you got picture reassurance after your dreams.

Dini what adorable pictures! Sounds like everything is great too! I agree with mod, when is your next appointment?? I have mine on the 22nd and then gender scan on the 30th.

Congrats on being a lime! We are all moving right on up and out of the first trimester! Hopefully mod will get some relief then!

Well here's my little peanut. It was so cute to see him moving around in there! HB went up to 166.

Attachments

• IMG_20141010_154446_672.jpg
    IMG_20141010_154446_672.jpg
    22.3 KB · Views: 5

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe