Plus sized in the second trimester!

Awh Mod what a cute picture! Isn't it soo great to see them moving around like that! Not too much longer and we will probably start feeling out little beans jumping :)

Mod your scan is so cute!! What a relief I'm sure that was! Hope you are feeling better.

My next appt is the 23rd and then we will schedule the scan but I think DH will want a private one sooner lol.

Thanks girls. I'm having off and on days now. Thursday was great! Actually felt normal so hopefully I'll start getting more of those.

So is your appt on the 23rd just an check up basically? I go in on the 7th now but just for an office visit and then I schedule another scan for early December. I'm thinking the December scan will be the gender scan? I actually got moved ahead by three days so I'm actually a day ahead of my ticker now. Still not changing it though lol not for a day.

Yeah my appt is just a check up then. Hoping to schedule the anatomy scan at that point.

Mod, glad you are having more good days!!

Holy cow! Just realized my next appointment is next week!:) I love looking forward to another month down:) and then the week after that is our gender scan!

Speaking of crazy dreams though.. Last night I kept having scary dreams. At one point I woke up and was breathing heavy, sweating, and my heart was pounding! I had to get up and get something to drink and relax for a bit before I could even go back to sleep! I think I only got about 3-4 hours of sleep! Happy Monday! Lol

How are you ladies feeling?

The dreams are driving me nuts! I keep having them as well. Some nights I'm good others I'm up all night with them.

I'm feeling okay, today my lower back started really aching at work. I think the standing got to me. I used a heating pad when I got home and that helped but now that I'm in bed its doing it again. I sure hope this isn't a prelude to things to come. Seems early for this already lol.

My next appt is next week as well. Time seems to be flying! Don't have a gender scan scheduled yet so I'm totally jealous!!

It's terrible! DH works 3rd shift too so I'm alone at night, well just me and DD. And last night I was texting him like a little baby wanting him to come home so I could get some sleep! Lol he didn't of coarse but he calmed me down! Thankfully after this week he will be on first for two weeks for training on his new machine, or thats what the plan is now, but John Deere always changes plans! Lol

Omg! My back was killing me today too and I was thinking the same thing, that it's too early! I sit, it hurts, I stand, it hurts, I lay down, it hurts. I wasn't sure what to do, but I'll have to try a heating pad! I wasn't sure what was safe and what wasn't.

Oh man I'm sorry you guys are having such a time with back aches and dreams! Most of my dreams and have been sex dreams. Dh seems more interested in them now and will ask what happened in them lol.

You guys are so close to the second tri (well I moved you guys into that category as soon as you hit 13 weeks). Crazy how fast things are moving along! Who knew things would go by this fast!

I know they see you once a month. Anyone know when its every 2 weeks? Is it your last tri or your last two months?

lol! I'm sure he is interested in those dreams! I was so tired last night I passed out and woke up in the same position when my alarm went off! That never happens! And I didn't even have to get up to pee! :)

I believe it is in the last trimester that they see you every two weeks, and then the last month (36 weeks on) they see you once a week. I'm pretty sure that's how it was with my daughter and that's what the doctor said it will be like this time (if I remember right) lol. Crazy that in just one more trimester we will be seeing the doc every two weeks!

I'm glad its going by fast, but its kinda sad at the same time. Before I know it baby will be here and I'll have nothing ready lol.

LOL! I know.. I keep wondering, how early is too early to get ready.. with my daughter I was all gung ho because it was my first, but now I have a lot of stuff already such as a crib, toys, stroller, etc.

Mod I laughed at the sex dreams. I wish I was having those!

I read the heating pad was safe especially at a lower temp and not for a real long period of time. I used mine on medium and for only about an hour. Made a huge difference! Still bothering me though.

Got my official NT scan results today. Looks great! Risk for downs is 1:5669 and trisomy 13&18 is less than 1:10,000. Yay!!

That's awesome! I'm not going to have one done as it won't change things either way. We're going to find out what it is and that's all. I didn't want the blood test or the nt scan. Is that weird?

Hey! Guess what?!?! Haven't gotten sick in THREE days! Hoping it stays that way!

It's not weird at all! I almost didn't do it but it was the only way we could see baby before 20 weeks and I couldn't wait!!

Lol well then yes I probably would have done it then too! That's crazy how they made you wait like that. I had a scan at 7, 11, and will have another at 19. I wonder why some drs make you wait longer than others.

Mod! Such a great scan pic!! And I am joining the team of feeling less nauseous!! I hit my 12 week mark today and am officially a plum!! I had my last Dr visit on Tues and everything was great! We didn't get a picture scan but the heartbeat was 154 bpm and was actually found on my stomach!! Not vaginally! I have never had that happen before! My next scan is Nov 13th :)

I did the blood tests tuesday to check for disease risks (that would be the NT scan right?) and get my results next week- hoping everything turns out well like yours Dini!! AND we get to find out if it's a boy or girl when we get the results!!

As for my weight- I am down to 185lbs so i am leveling out and not losing as much anymore so that makes me happy for once in my life!

I am going to try to attach my 9 week US picture and a pic of myself at 185 lbs!! Love catching up with u ladies!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    33.2 KB · Views: 2
Sorry here is my last scan pic at 9 weeks!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    32.3 KB · Views: 2
Bselck, glad things are going so well!!! You look wonderful!!

Bought a pair of maternity jeans today. I think I'll give them a try tomorrow. They seem so much more comfortable!

Bselck, you look great girl! I'm at 185 now too! Although I feel like I've gained 1,74893 pounds!

Dini-soooo much more comfortable! The only thing I have an issue with it the band right now because I don't have an "actual" bump yet to hold it up!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->