Plus sized in the second trimester!

I'm anxious to see too. I know I'll be put back some, just not sure how much.

Mod- when is your scan? Why do you think you'll be out back?? I'm confused lol maybe I'm reading your signature wrong, but you got your bfp in July right?? I'm wondering how I'm further along than you but got my bfp in August? Maybe I'm just being not smart this morning lol I am a little exhausted

Another side note I forgot to mention too is my emotions.. Holy cow. Is anybody else an emotional reck?? I've been good actually besides being irritable, but today I just started crying for absolutely no reason at all!

Mod I got put back several days but honestly it was only 2 based on my ovulation date but I ovulated on cd22 so I expected to be out back, however it still was a downer to have to change my ticker!

Mcwhmm she probably found out very early in her pregnancy that she was pregnant and I'm guessing it was the very end of July. And as far as emotions I've been okay just had little outbursts at my animals lol. Also did find myself almost in years from hearing a song in a movie that totally shocked me.

Ugh I ordered some ginger tummy drops and my prenatals from amazon and they came today, I accidentally ordered the ones that are small so easier to swallow but I have to take three!! Oh well maybe I'll remember to get the right ones next time.

I was watching some funny movie and in the end the couple ends up together and for some reason I cried? Lol not sure why!! I want to go see the movie "if I stay" in theaters but my hubby refuses to take me cuz he knows I'll bawl through the whole thing! Lol

Well I just went by my LMP for the bfp cycle. Technically I got my bfp in august but its was Julys cycle if that makes any sense. I think I ovulated between CD 16-17, so that's going to push me back a few days. I have my scan tomorrow! So glad to have the day off tomorrow since today I feel like I've been hit by a train...and its not even 11am

Oh okay!! Got it! I have my scan tomorrow too!

Good luck with your scans ladies!! I'm not feeling very pregnant today. Had energy earlier and have only had one slight wave of nausea and dizziness. My boobs are barely sore at all. I'm trying not to anxious about it but it's so hard. Wish I had a scan tomorrow!

Dini- I'm kind of the same today besides being super emotional and more exhausted than I have ever been! But be careful what you wish for! I know it's reassuring, but I am thankful that I am not so nauseas today and hoping that it is on it's way out

I wish I felt nothing today lol. Been in the bathroom ALL day! My stomach will not let me have anything.

I wish I felt nothing today lol. Been in the bathroom ALL day! My stomach will not let me have anything.

Aww, I'm so sorry :cry: I hope you have a better day soon. I know when I'm miserable I try to remind myself that it's for a good reason and it gives me reassurance.

Another weird thing is I'm not constipated today at all, which I have for a week. I know it's just probably my body adjusting and all, but it still worries me. I mean I'm still more tired than usual but I got little sleep last night. I actually had energy after my nap to make lasagna, garlic bread (well bought that lol) and I have no flour blueberry muffins waiting to go in as soon as the garlic bread is done. I haven't cooked this much since before my bfp. I suppose I should be grateful!

I HAD that energy, went and bought everything to male pasta salad and pizza sub's, get home and feel like I need to hug the toilet all night. This has been the worst day yet...I can only imagine they get worse. I had a feeling I'd be a puker since I am anyway, but didn't realize you wouldn't feel better after like you normally do. Its horrible! But yes, it is for a good cause, and I gladly accept it...I just really wanted pasta salad and a pizza sub :( oh well, maybe tomorrow

Awe I sure hope tomorrow is better mod!

My dinner was good, never made lasagna before. DH said it was okay, he likes his moms, she puts more cheese in it and adds pepperoni. I have no desire for pepperoni. I added spinach to half to sneak in some veggies. Also made it with whole wheat noodles and didn't tell hubby, and he didn't notice.

Lol I'm more like your hubby. The more cheese the better! I'm from Wisconsin so I'm a cheese snob lol. And I've been wanting pepperoni all day, so that lasagna that his mom makes sounds amazing. (No offense against yours hehe)

Lol, none taken and I love cheese as well, just didn't have enough for a good layer on top!

I am definitely a cheese person! I agree! The more cheese the better!! I haven't been AS nauseas today but holy cow am I constipated!!! It's horrible! My stomach hurts so bad tonight and sorry of this is tmi, but I sit on the toilet for what seems like forever and nothing! I haven't cooked much at all either and tonight I began to feel really bad about that! I come home and am so tired or feel sick and just want to lay down and I will grab a bowl of cereal or some toast or something

I am definitely a cheese person! I agree! The more cheese the better!! I haven't been AS nauseas today but holy cow am I constipated!!! It's horrible! My stomach hurts so bad tonight and sorry of this is tmi, but I sit on the toilet for what seems like forever and nothing! I haven't cooked much at all either and tonight I began to feel really bad about that! I come home and am so tired or feel sick and just want to lay down and I will grab a bowl of cereal or some toast or something
I bet you're constipated cuz of all that cheese ;)

That'll do it! Maybe that's why my symptoms got better, I'm not constipated. Are a lot of brown rice and some beans yesterday maybe that did it. Okay i know that isn't it but I can pretend. I told baby I want to wake up sick tomorrow. What a weird thing to say!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->