Plus sized in the second trimester!

So here's my little blob :). Measuring right at 7 weeks with a due date of April 29th. We heard the heartbeat and it was 151! So excited! Just bought a sono picture frame for when we tell the in laws. We go back in october 10 for another scan and check up. Yay!

What an adorable blob!! I love it!! I never thought of a sono frame! OMG must do that soon. I'm so very happy for you mod!!:happydance:

BSelck, thanks and you are right, we females aren't always that good at it! I am feeling a bit better now, as I came to the same conclusion, it's in Gods hands and I'm doing all I can for now. I decided to do some cleaning and adding photos to a photo frame in the dining room and that has made me feel better. I love searching for pictures to put on the wall! I need to catch up with my scrapbooking, I haven't even started our wedding album.

I did decide to POAS and that has also made me feel better, silly I know:dohh:

The first one was light but I diluted with 50% water and it was nice and dark, I know that doesn't mean anything really but makes me feel better at least till I can hear the heart beat with a doppler.

Dini I haven't started on our wedding scrapbook and we got married May 2013...I may be slacking just a tad

Dini I haven't started on our wedding scrapbook and we got married May 2013...I may be slacking just a tad

Us too!! What day? We got married May 26th, 2013!!

Lol the 25th, off by a day. We went to Vegas though

That was our original day but DH got a new job and wasn't certain he could get Saturday off so we went for Sunday since it was Memorial Day weekend! How cool, got married a day apart and are due a week apart!

I was looking at the dates in April today and now I want lo to be born on Easter (the 20th). I know I won't get that, but it'd be cool!

Congrats mod! So happy for you!:)

Dini-Hun I would try hard not to worry, even though I know that's hard! I have had very little symptoms today at all except nausea this morning a bit. Like we talked about this morning, I think they are starting to plateau and settle down a bit. I bet you will be able to hear a heartbeat with the Doppler! I keep debating on. Buying one or not!!

Well tonight my little sister just announced that she is pregnant and she has no idea how far along she is but she is thinking she is between 8 and 9 weeks! That would make her the same as me! It's so hard keeping my mouth shut! Me and my hubby have promised not to tell anyone until 12 weeks and we haven't! Plus my sister has a very big mouth lol and since it is her first I want to give her her moment and not announce mine right after! Must have been something in the water! Lol

That's so cool! When I was pg last time before we found out it was ectopic again my sister and I were two weeks apart. Well now she's due in November and me April... Close enough!

I think Easter would be cool! I'm due on the 18th so it's possible. DH wants the 17th because he was due on that day but was born 8wks early.

I got such little sleep Wednesday night that Thursday I didn't have the energy to post. Had a few symptoms yesterday and just a touch if nausea today didn't last long. Ate my ginger candy and went away.

We didn't find the hb on Doppler but my awesome friend who is also our nurse practitioner in the icu decided to grab our portable ultrasound and give it a go. She saw the heartbeat! I didn't, because everytime I lifted my head it moved but I could see the heart and the baby looked more like a peanut instead of a jelly bean so it has grown for sure. Didn't get a good look because we were hiding in her office and I was laying on her filing cabinet lol. The quality wasn't good but she said she is positive she saw the heart flickering away.

Ill try the Doppler again tomorrow when I'm 9weeks.

Does anyone else think it takes forever to get to your next appt??

I was exhausted yesterday too! Work just dragged! My dr gave me a script for some ms meds that have been working. Not taking them tonight though cuz I wanna go home early from work tomorrow lol.

When is your next appt? Mine isn't until October 10th (3 days after my bday). Dr said 3-4 weeks so we opted for a little more than four weeks in hopes we can see as much as possible... If that makes any sense.

Too funny you were laying on a file cabinet. Pretty sweet you got the hook up on that though! Glad baby is getting bigger. I know you were worrying about that. Good to have your mind at ease.

My next appt is Sept. 25th. Exactly 4 weeks from my last one. We won't get a scan then, but hoping they will try the doppler. I expect to schedule my NT scan though at that time somewhere between week 11-13, may try closer to week 13 if I can hold out that long! Wonder if we will get the bloodwork to find out the sex then...

I did go ahead and try the doppler before I got up this morning as I had a full bladder, and after about 1min I found what I am pretty sure was the baby but it didn't last long as the little booger swam away! It was too faint for the doppler to pick up a number but I'm pretty certain it was him, and I feel better ;)

Symptoms are still only slight for me, which I know I should be grateful for. I wish my boobs would get bigger though!! Of course the fatigue is still there just not as bad as a week ago, but yesterday was bad. I just can't seem to do 2 12hr shifts back to back if I'm on my feet the entire time. I walked nearly 15,000 steps and 6 miles, and that doesn't include the time spent standing still! Next week I have to do three in a row, I don't know how I'll make it.

So good news, I'm 9 weeks today! (you are too mcwhmm) and baby is now a fetus! Woohoo! Love to see that ticker change! But 13 weeks seems so far away! For now my grape sized baby just needs to keep on growing!

I am going to get some girlfriend time today with my bestie, haven't seen her in weeks, we are going to grab lunch and so some shopping, not sure where or what for but we will find something to do. Maybe we will go to the outlet mall...hmm..it's a long drive though. Hope you ladies are doing well!

Mod-I hope you start feelig some relief from your symptoms soon! Lol to you wanting to go home from work early so not taking your meds! Sounds like something I would do! Hehe!

My next appointment is the 24th, which is 4 weeks from my last one but only 2 weeks after my scan since I had a private scan. They said the doctor may do an ultrasound or may just do the Doppler.

Dini- I know! I was so excited to wake up this morning to my update from the bump saying that I'm 9 weeks! Getting closer and closer to being out of the first trimester!:) an about half way to finding out the sex! I too have had a lot of relief lately. My boobs really don't hurt at all anymore and I only feel nauseas sometimes, mostly in the morning and night. I definitely still have food aversions and cravings and exhaustion though!

Well maybe mod will get relief at about 8 weeks as well!

I had a weird bout of nausea today at lunch when our food arrived. Had to wait to eat until it passed but it did and lunch was great! The fatigue is back for sure. I am so tired and I slept well last night finally.

Yup, let's hope it goes away...but I'm not so optimistic about it. 8 weeks is only two days away. I know every one and every pregnancy is different, but my sister stays sick the whole time (the other one feels NOTHING though). Here's hoping.

jealous you got a girls day. All my family and friends are up in Wisconsin so best I can do is call and text. I mean I do have friends here but not like I do back home. My best friend knows about everything I've been through with TTC and when I told her she was like "on yeah? That's cool. Happy for you guys". I know it was a text and its hard to read emotion through that but it seemed like she could have cared less. I'll sit on the phone for hours with her complaining about her boyfriend that she shouldn't be with and how she just wants to get married and have kids, but when it's my turn its like its no big deal. Sorry for the vent, I'm done now.

Holy cow today my nausea came back with vengeance! I have eaten half a bowl of cereal and had to stop and then got sick! I'm starving, but everything I try to eat or even look at makes me gag! I am miserable :(

How are you ladies feeling?

Holy cow today my nausea came back with vengeance! I have eaten half a bowl of cereal and had to stop and then got sick! I'm starving, but everything I try to eat or even look at makes me gag! I am miserable :(

How are you ladies feeling?

Awe I'm so sorry you feel so terrible!! Mine is still pretty much gone.

I was getting pretty worried about the lack of symptoms but I found baby on my Doppler today! Took a while and it was my third try. Heart rate was good and strong at 174! I'm so relieved!!

Whelp I actually threw up for the first time today :( I've had the metallic (almost blood-like) taste in my mouth for the past couple days and now I know what others are talking about! No food sounds appetizing and I just don't feel like eating! Trying to rest tonight as I work early tomorrow. Tonight the hubs and I are cuddling up and watching the movie Divergent :)

Sorry about the nausea mcwhmm...today was extra bad for me too (couldn't even keep an apple down) so I made the decision that I would start taking the Diclegis on a regular basis. I work at a health foods store and everyone freaked me out about taking them, but I decided they need to mind their own damn business and if I wanted their advice I'd ask for it. My Dr wouldn't give me something that could hurt my baby and my sis has taken this through two pregnancies now.

Dini that's an awesome heartbeat! My little peanut was only at 151 last week.

Bsleck that metallic taste sounds awful. Glad I haven't had that!

You're totally right mod, they should mind their own business!! It's safe and if it makes you feel better it's worth it!

I watched the first video I did when I very first heard it and it did actually read it at 164, but the second video was the one I counted so I probably got it all riled up by then!

I feel like I can relax a bit now. If I can pick it up again towards the end of the week and get a better video I'm going to go tell my brother and his family Saturday when I hit ten weeks I think. I don't want to wait till we tell the rest of the world to tell him. This will be his first niece or nephew and he figured he's too old for one now :) he's 42, almost 43 now. He gave me a niece when I was 9 lol.

Dini awh! I'm so happy that you found your baby on the Doppler! That's gotta definitely be reassuring! I'm also glad that your symptoms have stayed gone! Maybe your body is used to the pregnancy now!

Mod- if it helps then it helps and your doctor would not tell you to take something that's not safe!

Bselck- I haven't had the metallic taste yet but I am glad that I don't have that!

I am still soooo gaggy. It seems to happy every time I walk down the hallway, into the kitchen, or when I take my dog outside for some reason! Lol and I can't even eat anything today. I'm thinkin it may have something to do with this horrible cold I caught from my daughter too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->