Plus sized in the second trimester!

Lol yes...yes it is. I want to be sick...MAKE ME SICK!!! I haven't felt constipated yet, didnt have a bm yesterday but haven't felt constipated yet. Half hour after I eat I'm usually running to the bathroom cuz it wants to come out now! Sorry...tmi

That's usually me, up until a week ago, so it feels odd that it's gone away but I'd rather be nauseated than constipated any day! Fingers crossed for me for tomorrow girls!

I wish you all the luck in the world that you wake up and puke

Thanks Dini! Good luck to you today mod! I'm nervous! I have my scan at 9 and I woke up at 6 and couldn't go back to sleep! I am hardly nauseas at all this morning and my boobs don't hurt hardly at all.. Thinking maybe at 8 almost 9 weeks maybe my body is just getting used to my hormones?? Dini, I know you're a nurse so maybe you can help me with this. I had heard that hcg starts to level out at 9-10 weeks and then starts to drop after 12 weeks? Idk if that is true, but it does make sense that even if your hcg is still rising, your body would get used to it and you would stop feeling the symptoms.. Right?

Same thing is happening to me and I'm so jealous you get a scan today! And yes it does make sense, the hormones are leveling out and he placenta is probably doing a bit of the work now so it makes sense for the symptoms to subside.

Woke up feeling the same way, hint of nausea but it's no different than before I got pregnant. I always had a bit in the morning from sinus drainage.

Good luck ladies can't wait to see pics, and if your scan is good mcwhmm maybe I'll try to relax a bit.

So ms will go away soon? Is that what you're telling me??? Yay!!!!! I want to give you both hugs right now! My scan isn't until 2 so I have some time to kill yet. I woke up early though, like a kid on Christmas morning. Yesterday at work we got two $5 off coupons for buy buy baby so I snatched them up. Is us is good I'm gonna go do some shopping :)

Just got done with my ultrasound. Measured exactly 8w3d, so right on track exactly! Heard and saw the heartbeat of 176! Brought tears to my eyes when I heard it! The baby was also moving around. This picture doesn't look like much of anything but a blob lol. Baby had it's arms and legs tucked up underneath it.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    33.4 KB · Views: 6
Congrats mcwhmm! I think it's a cute blob!! How exciting, I'm so glad all is well. Makes me feel better too!!

Mod I hope it goes away for you, I don't expect it to stay gone for me, the dizziness is back a bit which I'm happy about. I had to poas to feel better today lol. The first one was really light but I diluted the urine with water and it came up darker so I do feel a bit better. Good luck with your scan!! I can't bring myself to buy anything yet, it's even hard to talk about this baby as if it will be here for sure.

Thanks Dini! Lol I think it's cute too, but I'm biased! I can't bring myself to buy anything yet either! I will probably wait just like I did with my daughter, until I know the gender. Then I started to stock up on diapers and other things.

Can't wait to hear about your scan mod!

Yay! I'm glad everything went well! I hope my blob is as cute as your blob lol

I just realized it says baby's first picture on it...that's so frickin adorable.

Haha yes it does! I also got one that says hi mom and hi dad on it :)

Did you do that or the Dr office?

Must be at her ultrasound! Can't wait to see it!

Well my symptoms are gone again other than some fatigue. I wish I could have had a scan today so I could relax a bit. My friend at work is bringing her doppler in tomorrow so I can bring it home and give it a try Saturday when I'm 9wks. I am so scared that I will freak if I don't find the heartbeat though, but if I do it will give me so much relief. DH wanted to talk a bit about things after the baby comes, like if I'll go back to work full time or try part time for a bit, and how we are going to arrange child care and how we will explain to my dad and step mom that they can't babysit as they smoke indoors and their house smells SO bad of smoke.

It's making me nervous to talk about it, like if I do and I accept that our first baby will be here in April that I'm jinxing it. Sounds so silly and I want to enjoy this part so badly...ugh I need to get a grip lol. I'm not an anxious person but if things can go wrong, they usually do for us. We just had a washer die, our faucet started leaking badly and the garage door broke all in the same week. Every time we get caught up life smacks us back down, so this just seems like it's too good to be true.

Mcwhmm- so happy for your great scan!

Dini- I'm constantly feeling like I'm trying to NOT talk about the baby as if I'm going to jinx something! But I know that we are doing all we can to keep our babies healthy and it is in Gods hands now. I just love that your husband is staying positive and thinking ahead! Because let's be honest, us females are not always the best at that!:hugs:

So here's my little blob :). Measuring right at 7 weeks with a due date of April 29th. We heard the heartbeat and it was 151! So excited! Just bought a sono picture frame for when we tell the in laws. We go back in october 10 for another scan and check up. Yay!

Attachments

• IMG_20140910_141511_452.jpg
    IMG_20140910_141511_452.jpg
    26.7 KB · Views: 3
Dini keep your head up! Its possible that your symptoms are just tapering off. Try to relax!

We have to have the talk with my in laws too as they let their dogs pee in the house and the house is infested with cockroaches...no way my child is going onto that house!!! Its going to hurt them but life sucks sometimes and we have to look out for what's best for our babies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->