Plus sized in the second trimester!

Yes I have, but it doesn't help the adversions. I really want BBQ right now. Like an awesome smoked brisket. Minus the sauce of course. I never knew his good BBQ was till I moved to Texas... Omg all I ever had before that was famous Dave's...so gross compared to what they have here

Oh that BBQ sounds lovely!! I ate brown rice and peas for dinner lol. Kinda missing the protein but it was quick and easy.

Lol there's days I don't get much protein either...oops!

Hi girls, how are you feeling today??

BSelck, how did your appt go?? Did you get something for the nausea??

The nausea came back today but it seems to be getting better this evening.

I found baby first thing this morning with a good strong heartbeat in the high 170's. Just found it again this evening right away. Doppler read 157.

It is just the best sound in the world!

Hey ladies!! Sorry I've been MIA but we've had my step kids in town with us so it has been a bit crazy! Yes I had my first appointment! Dr said everything looked great but I was 5 days off on my calculations so I need to change my ticker to 5 days back but we've seen the heartbeat and the lil guy and were so excited!

My next appointment is oct 13th and I am hoping for the very best news then! Staying positive! :happydance:

I have yet to sety ticker back too. Two days so we probably have the same due date of April 29!...maybe...maybe yours is the 30

So glad it went well!! I had to set mine back several days as well, was kinda bummed but seeing the heartbeat made it better! Oct 13th is coming up!!

Random question ladies.. When do you think you are in the second trimester? Or when is the chance of miscarriage much lower?? One of my apps I have says that 12 weeks is the end of the first trimester and when the big developments are done and the other says 14 weeks. Also on here I noticed that the second trimester board technically starts at 14 weeks. I have just been curious. We are waiting to tell our parents.

I have the same question. I've seen others talk about it as well and it varies. I'm going to ask my doc Thursday what they consider. When you are twelve weeks you've actually completed 12 weeks and are in your 13th week. Seems most think 13 weeks is the start of second trimester but no one seems to agree. I want to know as well!

I'll ask my doctor on Wednesday if I remember! I need to start a list of questions! Lol I was thinking 12 is the end and then 13 is the beginning like you said, but I had never heard of 14 weeks beginning the second trimester until I looked at the second trimester thread

I'll ask my doctor on Wednesday if I remember! I need to start a list of questions! Lol I was thinking 12 is the end and then 13 is the beginning like you said, but I had never heard of 14 weeks beginning the second trimester until I looked at the second trimester thread

Was it a sticky on the thread or something?? I am pretty sure I've seen people say they were heading to that thread at 13 weeks.

It says under the thread title where it tells about the thread. Under first trimester it says conception>13 weeks and then second trimester 14>26 weeks. But on my app one says at 12 weeks "congratulations you made it through the first trimester!" But the other says the same thing at 14 weeks lol

Maybe we should just go with whatever our doctors tell us! I think the you turn 13 weeks should be it.

I am thinking 13 weeks as well!! And yes Mod my due date is April 30th!! Thinking of you ladies!! This weekend is my OH birthday!! So we are getting away for the weekend and I am so ready for that! Also got a refill on my nausea medicine so I am one happy girl :) :thumbup::baby:

That's what im thinking too!:) oooo bselck have fun!:) I love get aways!

Well this morning I bit my tongue and hopped on my scale so that I don't get as big of a shock tomorrow when I step on it at the doctors office and I actuallt weighed 2 pounds less than I did at the doctor and that was soaking wet right out of the shower. I can't believe it. Maybe my body adjusted to the terrible way that I'm eating! Haha seems like doctors office scales like to add on some weight though!

Right? Ugh I always weigh more at the doc than on my scale at home. Ugh

Same here! Always hate those scales!

Good luck at your appt mcwhmm! Let us know how it goes. I was at the same weight a few days ago but I ate terrible the last two days. Dealing with this awful cold I'm too beat to cook so ordered pizza one night and had fast good the next. Ugh.

I am going to try to see my regular doc today because on top of this horrible cold I think I have an ear infection. I'm prone to them so it's not a surprise but I want to confirm it.

My OB appt is tomorrow, so if My doc gives me antibiotics today I'm going to wait to take them until I see the OB tomorrow. It could be viral so they won't help if it is but I want to give it another day to see if it gets better before taking antibiotics.

Bselck, have a fabulous time this weekend!!

Thanks! I will update you all today :) dini- I know exactly how you feel! I'm just now getting over a cold that lasted a week and a half and my daughter had it bad too, plus she had an allergic reaction to a bug bite and her whole arm was blisters and swollen. It's been one terrible week and a lot of fast food.. And donuts lol. I hope you feel better! I also am prone to ear infections and get a few a year even though I have had tubes in my ears many times! Ear infections are soooooo painful!

Aww your poor kiddo! Hope she is better now!!

Yes they are horrible, and I've also gotten them several times a year even as an adult. I also had shingles in my ear last year as well as in my eye and I fear it could be flaring up, so I want to kick the infection fast so my immune system can work on the stupid shingles virus, I do NOT want antivirals while pregnant if I can help it. It is an awful painful horrible thing that I never ever want to experience again but the type I had have a 50% chance of reoccurring and even more so when pregnant...sigh...

Oh well, I won't let this deter me from being happy about being pregnant!!

Dini- sounds like you've had it all! No fun:( hopefully things get better! My immune system is not working at all I don't think lol. I've never had a cold for two weeks!

Had my appt today and the first nurse that I dealt with was a huge B word!! She didn't say a word to me and then got out the Doppler and couldn't find the heartbeat so after trying for a few minutes she said "I'll go see what he says" meaning my doctor. She then walked out of the room and slammed the door. Then another nurse came in and found the heartbeat no problem! The baby was hiding way down so it was so soft. I was worried! The doctor also ordered an ultrasound and man oh man is this little baby a mover! The baby was literally running circles in my uterus and jumping and bending all over the place! Every once in a while I think I feel something down there and it very well may be after seeing this crazy baby! I actually measured 11 weeks today so they moved my due date back to April 15th. I also scheduled my gender scan for November! I can't believe that it's already going to be coming so soon! It's alrrsdy almost October!:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->