PMA. I'm getting preg this month, are you?

happy mum

Reaction score
Lets, have some possitive thinking girls. All those getting their :bfp: this month, say I !!! All those for a june baby say I !!!

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii:)

Yay I Am!!!!! and so are all of youuuuuuuu!!!

And i'm not even drunk!!!

This is our month!!! and we're getting our babies!!! bring on a june baby boom!!!

I sure am getting pregnant this month!

I WILL BE PREGNANT BY THE END OF THIS MONTH.

:baby:

I'm getting pregnant this month too :happydance:
june baby? great hope its my birthday lol

what date in june is your birthday hun?
xx

Me! I'm getting pregnant this month. I'm kicking that stupid witch out tomorrow and she's not welcome back till I let her!:trouble:

iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii! and can i have it june 15th as that's DH's birthday please LOL

Iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii Bring On The June Babies And Bfp's

I would love a june baby but this cycle needs to end first (i may already be having a may baby - and not know)
I HATE MY IRREGULAR CYCES!!
CD40 today! roll on :bfp: or :witch: at this point i would welcome her visit just to feel normal!

ME :happydance:
I'm getting preg this month too x

It's so my month! I'm starting the clomid, it's going to work and i'm going to have a 1st wedding anniversary baby! yep yep yep!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->