PMA. I'm getting preg this month, are you?

Yes my June Due Date will be 20th!!! Bring on the BFP!!!!:hugs:

Its my mums birthday on 25th june and her younger brothers was on the same day too but he sadly passed away 4 yrs ago.(i hope you are looking down uncle geoff,and taking care of my angels xx)come on june baby!:bfp:

Yes please! I'd like a June baby too! I'm new here, I hope you don't mind me gatecrashing your thread? x

Welcome Wrenny, don't worry about gatecrashing ANY thread....this is an open forum for all!!!

Just jump right in! :happydance:

IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!
i would love a june baby x

This is it for us ladies - we will all be migrating to 1st trimester next month!

:bfp: for us all!!!

:dust:

Yes count me in Im always up for some possitive vibes. I will get my:bfp:this mont I will get my:bfp:this month I will get my:bfp:this month........

IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII........................................

Rly want a :bfp: :happydance:

IIIIIIIIIII!!

It's round 4, and I'm going to put my (bf)positive head on for this cycle!!

It's gonna happen...... It's gonna happen........It's gonna happen........

I am so praying for it to be my month, i need to have a baby by my son's second birthday... month of JUNE has to have some good news for me this year round PLEASE....

So PMA i am getting my :bfp::bfp::bfp:, for a june baby!!!!!!!

PMA all the way!
I am due to ov in the next couple of days and this is going to be my month!
BFP here I come!

WOW, this is fantastic!! we're all so getting up duff this month!!! first tri is going to be full with us, lets hope we're not all at same maternity unit, we'll giving birth in the corridors. feel all the happy vibes we're getting!!!

If everything goes to plan this cycle I will conceiving my June baby on my sisters wedding day - 3rd Oct, then will be announcing to the family on SILs birthday in Dec then will have a beautiful baby just in time for SILs weding in early July.

It's got to be fate that all the dates line up - I even checked that Jonas method thingy which also says 3rd Oct is our day to conceive (https://lunarium.co.uk/jonas.php).

:rofl:

I know I shouldn't but every time I think about it I get excited!

Good Luck everyone! Im waiting to TTC #2, but I wish all of you the BEST of luck!

Just working out, i'll be 16 weeks pg at xmas, which will be good as mornoing sickness will have finished by then, and can get some new maternity wear for the parties to show a bit of bump!! unfortunatly will have to lay off baileys and advocat but can def tuck into turkey eating for two an all!! LOL!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->