PMA PMA 2013 Valentine/feb tester thread - Join us! :)

hulahoop09

Mum to lg and pg #2
Reaction score
Hiya!

I took last pill sunday and have I think started withdrawl bleed. Last time i came off the pill af arrived 29 days after my withdrawl started. I am hoping to get my bfp before it arrives this time round! Also last time (2011) I started a PMA thread which had LOTS of bfps so gonna try again. Feb testers wanna join, anyone testing valentines day, I might be :D

Xx

Gemie - testing 5th Feb
hardd2011 - testing 13th Feb
Lou229 - testing 14th Feb
puggyflump - testing 14th Feb
Imm100 - testing 14th Feb
kate-live - testing 10th Feb
saphiresky - testing 14th Feb
craftymama - testing 14th Feb
schultzie18 - testing 21st Feb
suzannabanana - testing ? Feb
sharan - testing 22nd Feb
Becca_89 - testing 14th Feb
maria2611 - testing 10th Feb
mintaroo - testing 10th Feb
slimbrit - testing 14th Feb
goodwinone - testing 14th Feb

I'll be due af around the 5th so can I join please?

Good luck! I know you from around baby club although poppy is a little older than your LO still nice to see familiar user names :flower: xx

Of course hun! I will get a list started at some point today! :)

Xx

My period is due the 13th but I will be waiting a week for no downers :/

Hi can i join? I have had spotting for 2 days but af finally showed today so i will be due to test on valentines day too! This will be 7th month ttc #2.

Heya ladies! I have added a little list below my original post so we can follow who gets BFPs. One thing I used on the thread I had when TTC #1 was PMA - Positive Mental Attitude - it worked :D

xx

Hi, can you add me please. I'll be testing on valentines day which will be a few days after AF is due :dust: to us all

I Love the pma attitude! It really does help :flower:

I deffo believe it does! I need to practice what I preach atm though cause I am worrying I wont ov and my cycle wont regulate! Lol. I may not even see a proper af if I get pregnant before though so heres to hoping! And PMA :D

xx

I think pma is just what i need cos this is the first month i have felt really down when af appeared. i have been trying not to get too hung up on it all this time round cos i ended up really stressed out ttc my dd. good luck everyone :)

Can i join i will be testing on the 14th I've also just found out I've got a hospital appointment that day for an ultrasound check everything is ok as I've been trying for a while had a mc in July and my af has been a bit odd the last month or so with various days of bleeding hopefully all is ok.

Will update list later. Hiya everyone! I got v.impatient last time round and have a feeling this time may take a while so deffo need to get back on the PMA wagon! I may not ov til jist under 2 wks, feels like forever. Lol.

I would like to join please I am due 8th so think I will test some time around/after 10th!! eek lots of baby dust to everyone and hope there is lots c of BFP!!! xx

I'm in my first month off bcp, so not sure if my cycle will b regular straight away... If it is 28 days I'm due on the 28th Jan. However if it doesn't come I want to test on the 14th, as may not come due to bfp or just not regular yet. I'm thinking positive and would love a bfp but also realize sometimes these things take time.

Me too! Me too!!! AF due sometime around the 8th. I am using an ovulation kit this month for the first time and started charting yesterday. Praying this is finally going to be the month!!! I will test probably Valentine's day if AF does not make her grand appearance. :dust: to all!!!

crafymama we are due af the same day we will have to help each other hold out another week for testing and the boring l wait! I am also charting and using an o kit for the first time this month, hopefully will be our lucky month! lots of luck to you! xx

crafymama we are due af the same day we will have to help each other hold out another week for testing and the boring l wait! I am also charting and using an o kit for the first time this month, hopefully will be our lucky month! lots of luck to you! xx

Yes! I'm TERRIBLE about holding out... But I know I need to wait it out, because AF has her own agenda these days! I did not start charting until yesterday so I am not sure how much it's going to help me this month, but I have high hopes the OPK will! Crossing my fingers and toes for you!!!

I only started charting on Tuesday but I figure that if this month isn't the one then hopefully it will give out some useful info ready for next month! at the moment I am pretty chilled about it but know it's not going to last long! what date do you think your going to O? xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->