PMA PMA 2013 Valentine/feb tester thread - Join us! :)

That sucks! I hope it doesn't come to that! You said you got bfp in the afternoon. Did u get bfn that morning? I'm sick of bfns but if it's possible I may test again lol.

When i got my bfp i was the afternoon. The next morning was v.faint but also i get up to pee aloy in the night. Lol

Well, looks like bfn yet again. I hate these ICs and I dont trust them. Lol. I wish AF would come if she's coming.

Sorry Schultzie. I'm in limbo here. Wish she would just come if she's planning on it.

Ah no hun :( gl for this cycle.

3rdhelpingmom its keepin me in limbo cause i want you to get yor bfp :D

For me opk isnt any darker. We bd last night and will tomorrow. Lo hasnt been too well today so didnt settle well tonight.

I want it too Hulahoop. But a few minutes ago I felt really wet so I went to the bathroom and found watery cm. When it dries on the pantyliner it looks slightly brownish. TMI but until I noticed the color, I thought it was leftovers from bd. It made me feel out. I'm testing again in the morning, but I don't think there's much to hope for. I forgot to mention I've had slight cramping since last night. Weird thing is, though, before AF I usually have very sore bbs and ovary pain. I haven't had ovary pain in a couple days and my bbs are only sore at the moment because I keep squeezing them to see if they're sore lol.

So yesterday when I was spotting light brown I decided to have a poke around and I had stretchy ewcm type stuff but it was stained pink. Now today it's ewcm type stuff but stained a super light tan color. I'll test again if AF doesn't show, but I know it's too late for implantation bleeding so it's probably just AF being a witch. I'll keep you updated.

Ah hun hope af stays away! I still havent had a +ve opk yet and am cd 15. Opk seemed to be getting darker then faded. If i ov its gonna be too late specially if i have a 24 day cycle again!

Xx

Oh I hope not! That wouldn't be fair! I put in a tampon and a few hours later all I had was (tmi) a couple small brown slimy spots. I'm driving myself crazy googling but I broke down and tested bfn. Unless I ovulated way after the ewcm and ovulation pain, I've gotta be out.

Well we bd last night and I was hoping it would bring on AF but still nothing. I don't know what's going on but I'd like my bfp soon lol.

Nope. Done 2 tests today and nothing. I have a thread in ov tests with pics on. If I have a 24 day cycle again then af is due 1 wk tomoz.which means not enough time for implantation. :(

Ok I just got excited again. My cm is super creamy and there's a lot of it! I hope this is good!

Ok so I used my last test (an internet cheapie) a few hours ago. It seemed like there wasn't enough dye in the strip and the control line was really faint. I didn't see anything as far as a test line so I threw it out. But I always always dig it out and analyze later. I've never gotten even so much as an evap line on any of my tests. Well I dug this one out and there is the faintest of all evap lines on this baby. Could it be my bfp? I'm so scared right now that it might actually just be evap. How do I upload an image from my phone? Eeeek!

Sorry this is the only way I can think of to do this and it might not even work lol:

https://m1336.photobucket.com/albums/3rdhelpingmom?newest=1

Aww hun it could be start of bfp, as you say the control line is faint. The only thing I could suggest is maybe get a few more tests and test over the next couple of days! I so hope this os it for you! Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->