PMA PMA 2013 Valentine/feb tester thread - Join us! :)

Oops, also, I've been feeling sick to my stomach lately, but maybe I'm just forcing symptoms on myself.

Ahh I am so praying for your bfp hun! Ive been getting sciatica today and pain in pelvis so not sure whats goin on, hoping ov is on way as had stitch pain in left side. Xx

Last night and today weird sharp, shooting, stabbing pains in the uterus area, not the ovary area. Sometimes the pain goes through to my low, low back. I hope this isn't some new kind of AF pain. I hope this is it. I think I ovulated later though, around cd19, so im setting myself back to dpo9 now in hopes I'm not out. I hope it's your ovulation pains hulahoop. The sooner u ovulate the sooner u can test! Lol

Well, February 16 is when FF thinks AF will show. Had a few minutes worth of cramps but I'm hoping she doesn't show her face. Been googling myself silly looking for excuses for the cramps but we shall see!

Aww hun I pray she stays away! I think she has almost left here thank goodness! Am gonna get bd asap. Did ov test last night and the line os on its way again!! :)

Still no AF but a bfn on an internet cheapie with fmu. I'm starting to lose hope.

Aww hun theres still hope!

Im not expecting to get pg anytime soon of ever. Af still here starting back up heavy and dark. Its 9th day. i was on the pill for almost 9 years last time and cycles sorted quickly but no on it for 1 yr 2 mnths and im screwed. I feel like crying!

Xx

You'll get your bfp! After AF finishes giving you the extra torture, you're gonna be extra fertile! Lol

Also, I must confess I wasted 3 tests yesterday on bfns.. 2 internet cheapies and an Answer early result. Another bfp on an internet cheapie this morning. Calm down, girl lol. I'm not going to test again today, no sir.

Ah I hope your right. I cannot believe it!

Haha hun. Poas addict like me. Xx

Yes.... Ummmm.... I wasted another internet cheapie. WHAT'S WRONG WITH ME?! Lol.

You know who's fault it is don't you? Women who test in the morning bfn and then test that night with bfp. It makes people like me think a few hours is gonna make a difference. But it never does :(

Aww hun. My first bfp.was an afternoon! I am sending positive vibes your way. PMA! How you feeling?

Lol thanks. Well my boobs don't hurt like they usually do while I'm waiting for AF. Also I've been utterly exhausted all week. To the point I walk around feeling like I'm on sleeping pills and could fall asleep any time. I get all kinds of pains and cramps in my abdomen. But the main symptom is how tired I am. If this isn't a pregnancy then something is very wrong. I'm testing in the morning of course so I'm keeping my fingers crossed. Hope everything is ok with u!

Fxd hun!! Sounds good

Im at work feeling.blah. nigglying upper left where tummy is. Also still losing some sort of brownish discharge/blood. Day 10!

Well hopefully that means it's almost done with. As for me, I'm worried because I'm not as tired today, bbs are starting to get pretty sore, and AF type cramps again. This might be it for me. Bfn on an IC this morning.

testing this weekend if AF doesn't show... i have no symptoms so I am thinking I am out. :( but we will see...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->