PMA PMA 2013 Valentine/feb tester thread - Join us! :)

Based on last months cycle my ticker says I am entering my fertile period. No blood. Had bit of discharge yesterday and todays is paler so think af has finally gone! Managed to be quote full on for 9 days. We havent bd at all yet but I have done an opk each day to check! Fxd its this week.

Xx

Good luck schultzie. I'm worried over here. Still bfn and having pain in my ovary.

Thanks. I don't know if its AF coming or not because I read that it could mean pregnancy as well. But I've had cysts before so it could just be a plain old crummy cyst. Still bfn so who knows.

I don't even know when I'm due for AF because I'm irregular. That makes the wait even worse.

Oh hulahoop I'm sorry I didn't see your earlier post! I'm so excited for you to be able to start fresh! Get to it just in case! :))

:D well we bd yesterday for the first time in like 2 wks almost due to illness and af. Lol. Xx

Awww hun!! I get excited each time i see a reply for your bfp.

Well i am on way to ov i think.

Last mnths 4 days before +ve
https://i1164.photobucket.com/albums/q577/hulahoop2k/IMAG0165_zps13325e8d.jpg

Todays
https://i1164.photobucket.com/albums/q577/hulahoop2k/IMAG0216_zps0c7680db.jpg

Yayyy!! Exciting! As for me, since I have no idea how long my cycle will be, I'm not counting myself out until AF. But everytime I test I think its gonne be positive and every time it's negative, I feel stupid for wasting another test. Ugh it's torture.

Good luck to both of you!!! I am sending positive vibes!! Hoping you get your bfp soon!!!

Well all of a sudden I got a little lightheaded and now I'm nausiated. I took a nap earlier and when I woke up, I got a bad cramp in the top of my abdomen. It felt awful just like those leg cramps you get in your calf? Also, I haven't been having any AF type cramps in a while. Still bfn though so still workin on it lol. Just thought I'd do an update.

Hows it goin hun? The second of my friends has announced she is pg today. So happy for her but now feel like im 'copying' them if i get pg now as it happened last time. Xx

Same as yesterday. I feel pregnant like crazy but these pregnancy tests all disagree with me. It's probably crazy anyway to believe I'm pregnant the first month tracking my cm though. I don't know. Dont worry about what they think anyway. Just get pregnant and say oh it was an accident and act like you didn't even try. Lol that's what I'm going to do.

Lol. Thy know I have stoppedthe pill. Also a bit worried as staff meeting at work was sayin how hard gonna be from april as funds being cut etc and so cutbacks. I am youngest of all staff but also last to start working there but I hope if they needed to cut staff which is v.unlikely but they are all closer to retirement than me! :D Also i worry they would hate for me to be on maternity leave although I would be saving them money while.I was :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->