PMA PMA 2013 Valentine/feb tester thread - Join us! :)

Haha thanks hun. No your deffo not out at all!

Im feeling really yuk today. Nausea headache niggly tummy. I am constantly worried about my tummy which doesnt help.but have convinced myself something is seriously wrong with me! xx

Hopefully it's just you getting over that bug? Or else you have an undetected pregnancy that won't be known until you go into labor ;) lol

Well I used my FRER today and it's inconclusive lol. Well it's actually probably all in my head but there was an indent line that I could have swore had some color. I took it apart and it just looked white :(

Ah hun. Its still early days I am really wanting good news from you! :D How are you feeling?

Hoping you both get your BFPs soon!! I should be Oing next week... I hope your BFP is just hiding and will soon jump on out!! lol!! I will continue to keep an eye on this page hoping you both get BFPs!!

Hi Schultzie! Thanks, I hope it's in there somewhere lol. Here are the photos of my FRER from this morning.

https://m1336.photobucket.com/album...RmykOsuQxBDw2CQWFteX6l4BA4BhMmQmY0rV02Hg8QpY=

I've been having heartburn everyday like there's no tomorrow. My stomach constantly feels full and I've been a little constipated for the last week or so. I do get a little sick sometimes but not too bad. Boy if I'm not pregnant I'm going to feel like such a faker lol.

Ugh so annoying! I just got equate tests and theres a faint line but then I go online and blue dye tests are garbage! So I can't trust it. :(

Ah gosh confusing! I pray your sticky been is in there waiting to suprise you.

Thanks. I have 1 more stupid equate and 2 clearblue digitals. Try again tomorrow lol.

I'm really worried now, but at least if my bfp isn't coming, I'd like to see AF.

I am not sure if I will be using OPKs or not... I have them... I used them when we first started trying and i just got so involved and it was stressing me out!! so i stopped and ended up pregnant then it was ectopic so last month was our first month back after and I just want to take a non stress approach at first and see what happens...

My clearblue was faulty and didn't give an answer so I called the number and they're giving me a free 2 pack in the mail. The other test said not pregnant.

Yes it is but I'm out of town at the moment and surprisingly enough, I haven't been thinking about it at all! It just popped into my head, so I thought I'd stop in and say that nothing exciting has happened. How bout your ends ladies?

Awww hopefully when you get home a lovely bfp is waiting. I had my +ve opk monday so am about 3dpo and other than bbs feel huge nothing else. Im not feeling positive this mnth though.

Xx

Well, still no AF or BFP. I don't feel very positive at all. I'm just waiting to see when AF shows up. I decided not to go ask the Dr. for a blood test because they'll surely just tell me it's due to my weight or to ovarian cysts which I've had in the past. It's just so weird because things feel very different. My breasts don't hurt at all, I've been (tmi) constipated and feel full all the time, my abs feel tight when I stand up straight. I don't have the usual pain in my right ovary I usually feel before I get AF, and sometimes I get a feeling on both sides near my ovaries almost like round ligament type of feeling. Just a little twinge. I feel like I'm imagining everything. I would think that by cd46 I would have gotten bfp by now if I were going to :( But I'm glad you're feeling positive. I can't wait till it's time for you to test. So exciting when you're dpo isn't it? Let the symptom spotting begin!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->