PMA PMA 2013 Valentine/feb tester thread - Join us! :)

The weirdest thing happened to me yesterday - I was walking around the drugstore, and suddenly it felt like a massive flood of AF had just made an appearance. I rushed over to an employee, asked her to unlock the bathroom, and when I checked it was just a huge amount of watery CM, with a bit of a pink tinge. I'm CD12, so I don't know what that was about. Seriously - my pants looked like I had peed myself! I was lucky that it was 9 degrees here, and I was wearing my long parka!!!!!

Anyone else had anything like this happen to them? My OPK's are all negative so far, so it can't be O... This is my first cycle on Soy Isoflavones, so maybe that has something to do with it.

I know nothing about Isoflavones, hmmm. That sounds really strange! Maybe you're going to ovulate sooner than expected? It could be a warning, like 'Hey get ready! It's coming!' :haha: I had that feeling before, and it turned out that I was pregnant. :winkwink: You never know...

Slimbrit thats fab!

Im so frustrated again thought I had stopped bleeding then tonight tmi I get really dark, almost black on my pantyliner :(

Definitely sounds like old blood to me. I had a long, really weird period after my miscarriage, but never that dark. How has it been today?

Goodwinone: I'm so excited for the big O! 2 days left! Although I think I might have already ovulated. I had some egg-white CM on Tuesday (really strange) and I remember feeling especially poopy last night. Almost didn't :sex: with Hubbie, I felt so tired and knew a cold was coming on. I was right. :sick: Stuffy/runny nose and sinus pressure. Thought I was getting a sore throat but it seems to has disappeared. Sooo tired...hopefully Hubbie has enough energy for the both of us. I REFUSE to miss anymore days! :gun: How are you and your husband doing?

Sounds like you have, or are OV.(hope you catch it) Maybe you have a sinus infection? I'm pretty sure i'm ovulating now. I have the pains... we will be :sex: tonight and tomorrow. I hope i can make it through the 2WW with out testing. I'm so bad at that and spend so much money...:test:

Yeah, I'm -almost- 100% sure I ovulated on the 23rd. I guess we're not the same anymore. :cry: But we can still be buddies, right?

I've been feeling weird "stuff" in my tummy, but I'm not ready to call anything a symptom just yet. Definitely weird enough for me to notice it, but not enough for me to give it a name. I hope it's not a sinus infection! That sounds really bad! My nose is pretty stopped up and my head feels like there's air in it. I wasn't planning on going to the doctor for it, rather just wait it out, but if you think it'd be an infection I think I might have to suck it up and go on Monday. :sick:

Sooooooo, did you O?!?!?!!

We can be cycle buddies for sure! I'm sorry your :sick: I would go to the doc to make sure it clears up quick. I just got over a sinus infection.. they are not fun. When are you going to test?
I def O Thursday or Friday. I covered :sex: both days so i feel good.

Yay cycle buddies! I'm feeling better today, not so stuffy but definitely burning when I'm breathing through my nose. I am planning on testing on the 8th, but I have no idea if my cycle is actually going to be 29 days long. So it's tentative. I'm not going to worry myself about it since it'll only make the wait seem longer and I'll be even more disappointed if it's negative. Gotta keep up the positive mental attitude :)

Hey.. I'm 4 DPO today and i'm not feeling much. I have had a few cramps today. This will get exciting here in a few days! Do you evr go on babycenter? there is a lot more active people in the forums! :) :dust:

Thanks! We have dtd friday, saturday, monday, tuesday so far! Wondering if to miss a day or keep going :D

I have a smear test friday eve and feel a little embarassed if we dtd the night before but we need to! :D

I think I ovulated earlier than suspecting. Sunday and monday super wet and clear watery discharge. monday I was wetter than sunday. i was suspecting it was going to happen. saturday had white discharge then later on in the day went on to creamy and have stretchy discharge mix. Does it sound like i ovulated. sunday and monday had pain in left side. i bd sunday and monday because thursday friday saturday doctor sad no bd because of uti.

Sounds good hun! What cd were you? We dtd for a few days after ov symptoms also just to be sure :D Its hardwork though. Lol. Xx

today would be cd 18... i usually get a pain before ovulation. i still have it. i hope i got it because honestly i am freaked out having a baby in a country i know very little of and i dont know german. also i will not cathc on for a while because they speak so fast :/

Aww hun. When you go? I got pink tinged stringy discharge yesterday and pale pink spotting which I havent had with ov before and I had dull ache. Today I have dull ache in right side. So with what you mentioned I think good chance you are ovulating. Do you have an ov test?

Xx

i do but i pee to much to get an accurate one. they say wait 3 hours but I have been increasing my water intake so that doesnt help. we leave in october which if i do get pregnant this month he can defer his orders until after the baby is born which I am truly hoping.
I do still have that dull ache in my left hip and ovary area.
You sound like your ovulating. I hope your getting your bd on while you can.
I have bd once on sunday
twice on monday and earlier tonight :) so more than enough waiting

How I notice that i ovulating that my discharge was not sitting on the top of my panties. sorry tmi.

I hope feb is our month fingers crossed

Hi! Can I join you? Im on cd12. I'm new to all of this. I've never charted or tracked AF before. I just started using FF and it says I will ovulate feb. 1st. It's my first month so maybe it's not accurate but I think I'll be testing the 15th if I'm correct.

Awww I hope this is the month for you then! If I get pg I will have both children with birthday in october. Haha. We dtd fri, sat, mon and tues. Lol

Xx

My husband has a son from a previous relationship and his son is in that month too haha. But he doesnt care. I think he actually knew when i ovulated because he asked me when we bd your so wet is it baby making time. haha.
So if dont get my cycle by valentines day i know whats going on.

Hi! Can I join you? Im on cd12. I'm new to all of this. I've never charted or tracked AF before. I just started using FF and it says I will ovulate feb. 1st. It's my first month so maybe it's not accurate but I think I'll be testing the 15th if I'm correct.

Heya hun! How long do your cycles tend to be? Get dtd now to be sure you catch that egg! :D

Heya hun! How long do your cycles tend to be? Get dtd now to be sure you catch that egg! :D

I have had some unpredictable cycles the last year or so due to some small ovarian cysts. But today I found just the smallest amount of what I believe to be ewcm. I am new to checking my cm but have been researching and I think it is! Hopefully I get more! And this months cycle is matching up to last months so I think I'm straightening out lol. We bd on cd8, 10, and 11 so far. Hopefully this works out!

Ok so now I have creamy cm. I added that to FF and it's saying that my cm pattern looks like I ovulated somewhere been cd11 and cd13. I'm on cd12 but this thing has been one day ahead from the start except on the actual calendar. Since it was such a small amount of ewcm, could I have been wrong about what it was? Or could I have actually ovulated already? I don't have a thermometer so I haven't been able to track temps.

I think from symptoms its possible an egg to be released 24-48 hours after so you shoukd be ok hun. Not 100% but I would dtd just incase. Lol.

Todays - not sure if they look lighter than yesterday

https://i1164.photobucket.com/albums/q577/hulahoop2k/IMAG0167_zps555ecaa8.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"