PMA

it started as cervical cancer, they removed her womb in end of feb & she got the all clear, then she started bleeding down below & they discovered more cancer in her tummy & lungs, its a very agressive type so theres no cure, only chemo to buy her some time, which is not going to well already, shes been pretty ill :(

Hi Girls,
Just posted this in my journal too but wanted to say sorry to you all as i've been like the worse mate in history!

Can not believe I haven't posted in weeks I'm so sorry got a lot of explaining to do!!
Where do I even start?
Well for those of you who know me on facebook you have probably already seen the ups and downs of the past few weeks but after months and months of unhappiness and arguments I finally called time on my marriage to Adam. Things have been bad since before I lost the twins so it's been a long time coming but yeah it all ended weeks ago now and life has been more than complicated!
I'm still living in the house at the moment well until the weekend i think when i get the keys to my new place!
I have started seeing someone else (yeah i know that was quick!) but we've known each other for years and always wanted to be together but the time was never right and now well it just is. So we're taking this slowly right now just enjoying being a new couple!
He is just amazing with Mia like she was his own! Melts my heart when they're together!
Will try and keep you all updated on the goings on but may be without internet for a little while while i move!

To top it all the witch hit me 2 weeks ago and is still whooping my arse now with her sily games coming and going ARGH

Love you all

Anna and Mia (11 weeks 1 day) x x

aww anna, you sound so much happier now, life is way too short to be with the wrong person. I hope you settle into your new home quickly :)

Hiya Girls how are you doing?

i cant believe im drawing towards the end of this pregnancy! its gone so quick. since i hit 33 weeks ive been in alot of pain with the SPD. ive woke this morning in agony just waiting for my bath to run see if it eases the pain. little madam is still in breech position and hasnt turned yet! my other 2 was engaged by now.

hope your all well :)

Hey ladies,

Glad things are on the up Anna. You deserve to be happy!!!! :happydance:

Sorry to hear your uncomfortable with your SPD Tudor. It cant be nice at all!!! :nope:

Loving the pic Heidi lmao :haha: :rofl: Its soooooo funny!!!

Well ive now got to the 'im desperate to be with bump' now. Im gutted. Since my procedure on my cervix i haven't ovulated at all. So not only has Depo buggered me up, this Leep has smushed my dreams even more. Booked a docs appointment for Wednesday and am hoping that if i offer to pay for the prescriptions that they will give me clomid. Not sure if im allowed to pay for it being ive had a nhs appointment. Im not overly sure how it works???????

Hope every one is well
:hugs:

hey ladies.

how you all doing?

i miss our chats :(

Girls
What happened the thread died are you all okay and still around? :shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads