PMA

Must be difficult being a new mum then this happening but im sure you have a strong support system where you are. :thumbup:

I cant believe Mias put on that much weight so quickly. Its really good!! :happydance:

Its amazing how time has flown by, it only seems like yesterday that all these ickle babies entered the PMA world :haha:

Hows your bump coming along Tudor???? :hugs:

It's not easy that's for sure but i am staying strong for Mia and just thinking of the future now. She deserves the best and I will make sure she gets it!
Oh i know i want her to stay small forever but i don't think that will happen haha x

bump is HUGE!!!! :haha: its my last shift at work tomorrow then i leave for 9 months maternity leave i cant wait!!! it will be great spending some time with the kids before thier sister arrives. shes sat breech at the moment her head is right under my ribs so i cant slouch or lean forward.

did your AF arrive kayleigh?

:hugs: anna

y'ouch i remember that feeling!!! :dohh:

Maternity leave must be sooo nice spesh in your line of work. I couldnt imagine working throughout pregnancy doing it! Hard enough with just my body fat :haha:

Nope :witch: is AWOL :shrug:

CD40

But a few comments upset me enough to believe i havent been ovulating at all so im not holding out much hope. More annoyed me that my appointment is friday and im probably going to have to cancel due to impending arrival of :witch: :cry:

oh no kayliegh! im sorry hun! :hugs:

well this morning i took the kids school my daughters eye was a little red but she said it wasnt bothering her, i got home and the phone rang it was the school telling me Conjunctivitis was going round and they would like me take my daughter to the docs, so i picked her up, her eye was looking worse and luckily the doctor seen us and she has conjunctivitis. she needs drops four times a day.

If my girls needed drops id be in for it, Spesh Izzie, she cant stand any thing by her face let alone in her eyes. I hope she gets better soon. I know it can be very uncomfortable.

Well CD41 and :witch: is officially being a biatch (excuse my language).

Have some clearblues arriving today so i will post with results

xxxxxxx

Hey girls how are you all? Well im pregnant for now hoping for a sticky one got my :bfp: 9th of may :yipee: xxxx

Dawn!!!!!!!!!!:headspin::headspin::bunny::wacko::hugs::thumbup::flower::haha::kiss:

Thats FANTASTIC NEWS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:dust::dust::dust:

Im so happy for you hunny xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Monday- 1st day of maternity leave, daughter(6) was sent home from school with suspected conjunctivitis, later confirmed by the doctor.

Tuesday- around lunch DD temp went very high 40C, and started vomitting Doctor said take her hospital. she was admitted, they couldnt decide what was up with her, she had tum pains, banging head, they were suspecting appendicitis, her temp wouldnt go down. i stayed with her over night sat on a plastic chair, not good when you have SPD. they wouldnt give her anymore pillows she only had 1 and they said they were limited. (i will be taking my own when i go to have my baby)

Wednesday- 2pm she was discharged still none of the wiser about what is up with her. basically she was in the same condition as she was when i took her the hospital.

Today- temp is 38C she is keeping fluids down now and the silly nurse said she could only have calpol every 6 hrs yet is states every 4 hours on the bottle!!! she cant take nurophen as shes allergic.

im more exhausted then if id been work, but im hoping my poor daughter soon starts feeling like her chatty self.

Awwww bless her, she doesnt sound well at all. I can NOT believe the hospital would discharge her when her condition hadnt got any better. Unbelievable :nope:

I hope she feels better soon :hugs:

I would defo take pillows of your own in hosp...i had the same problem when i m/c. :growlmad: (i nicked one from A&E n asked hubby to guard it with his life when i went into theatre :haha:)

Well no more news for me...YET. No af, but getting sore boobies and feeling quite sicky. But these are signs of :witch: so not symptom spotting too much :rofl:

Have to do a pg test tonight as im hosp in the morning and if they ask if i want the procedure done straight away i can not be pg for it. So i want to know before hand. Although im not very hopeful :nope:

:flower::flower:

when she woke from napping about an hour ago, her temp was a ragging 39.9C and she isnt due for anymore calpol so i threw her in a cool shower and now she sat by the window which is wide open,
nhs are crap they dont have enough beds thats why they discharged her she vomitted as the doctor was discharging her. i couldnt believe it.

Good luck for tomorrow kayleigh :hugs:

Well my appointment lasted 30mins and they did the treatment there and then. It wasnt as bad as i expected. Just didnt like the injection into my cervix. Once the anaesthetic worn in they started to 'laser' off the abnormal cells. Stemmed the bleeding then let me go on my way:thumbup:

Hopefully at my next smear it would have all gone otherwise itll be a cone biopsy next and i DO NOT want that. So keeping positives vibes running through me at the mo.

Pain was awful yesterday and i have woken up this morning feeling abit sick. Hopefully itl pass by tomorrow. But i havent had any bleeding yet. SO i guess thats good news. Also still no period!! :shrug::wacko:

No :sex: for six weeks though :cry::cry: The six weeks ends smack bang on my wedding anniversary lol. So that should be nice :haha::haha:

But atleast its done and over with.

oh im so sorry, ive missed so much.

well for me 2010 has been awful. pauls mum is dying, her cancer has spread to her lungs theres nothing more they can do, im devastated :cry: ive never known pain like this. Im getting my smear test booked asap :(

hope you are all ok & i promise to come on here lots more now xxxx

Good Morning Ladies,

I thought id lost this thread, had to find it through my last posts :wacko:

Im so sorry Heidi that your having to go through this. You and the family must be devastated. Thinking of you xxx

May i ask where the cancer started?

:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"