PMA

hey girls how are you all doing, i have tonsilitis at the mo thanx to DH and a sinus infection :( BUT.............................i passed my theory test today 1st time :)

Congrats Aflight! I cant wait to have one of those!!!!!! She is beautiful:)

Hey Girls,

Congrats on passing the theory Tudor that's ace news!
OMG i'm wiped out Mia is keeping me up all through the night i'm hardly getting any sleep at the moment. just had a two hour kip while hubby watched Mia just so i could be ready for the first half of the night stint haha.
Can't believe my baby is a week old today EEK that's so scary it's gone so fast already!

Good Morning Ladies,

:thumbup:Congrats Tudor on your theory test :happydance:. Not so good news about the tonsilitis tho :dohh:

I have been in pain for three days now. Unbearable stomach cramps. Im refusing to go to the doctors for fear of them doing what my last doctor did...nothing!!
I think if it doesnt ease by lunch time im going to have to go. Ive lost so much sleep. Im knackered. :cry:

On the good news front, i am now a proud Fur Mummy to my cat Mischa AND her FOUR kittens :haha:

Anna, sleeping pattern does fall into place pretty soon. You wont even realise until you wake up n panic in the morning that you haven't woken up for the night feeds. I never thought id sleep when baby did during the day but boy did i take advantage of that :haha:

aww she is lovely anna, i never get a chance to catch up anymore, if any of you wanna add me on facebook i'm, got my profile pic as a hand

hope you are all ok, i'll catch up properly in the morning, love you all xxxxxxxxxxxx

hiya girlies, how are you all?
cant believe im 23 weeks tomorrow!:shock: its flying by this time, got my final dress fitting on Friday for my bridesmaid dress, i.l be 27 weeks when its the wedding. hope it still fits[-o<

well im going to have a lazy day been so busy lately, were geting our new bed delivered later a kingsize one, we need it as my body pillow, bump and i take the whole bed up at the mo and DH has been on the sofa.:lol:

hope all you ladies are okay and babies:D

Hey Girls, I've not been so great at keeping in touch with you all just lately sorry!
Mia is 2 weeks old today i can not believe how quickly the two weeks have flown it's scary!
Heidi just added you on fb should have a request from me.
tudor i hope the fitting goes well. not long now until the wedding bet you can't wait until thats done and dusted so you can focus on the last tri! YAY last tri nearly already how exciting! x

:dohh::blush: any room for a littlun?

i am so sorry i have neglected you all....its tough work this baby business lol....

:laundry::hangwashing::iron::shower::laundry::dishes::laundry::hissy::laundry::hangwashing::dishes::wine: :haha:

love her to bits tho. so how are we all....I do text some of you but not enough. :nope:
im enjoying mummyhood, although im confused at this moment.
jen has never really been a sicky baby and all of a sudfden today she has been sick 5-6 times in space of an hour. had several outfit changes and bibs....well looks like another lot being washed tonight. :dohh: she ok now as she asleep, although i am keeping close eye on her......talk of the devil :cry::dohh:

im sure u have seen updates on facebook of the pics i have taken? is there anyone i dont have on there?

Im out girls :cry:

Just been told i have severe dyskaryosis. Hosp wants me in within two weeks for a colposcopy and treatment.

Hope to be back soon :hugs:

Thanx Ladies, Im still really upset and annoyed.

It just feels like the odds are stacked against us ALL the time. :wacko:

Just waiting for my appointment to come through. I feel sick, nervous and angry. :dohh: Im hoping the treatment is done as quickly as poss so i can get on with TTC.
:kiss::hugs:

In hosp 14th May...

Af due today, so if im late i wont be able to go for my appointment. In a way i want her to hurry up n turn up so i can get it over and done with but i also want one more last chance at being pg...

ohhh fingers crossed chick! a bfp could be just moments away!

i'm in need of a little PMA at the moment girls. Adam and I have split after weeks of many difficulties things just couldn't be worked out and for Mia's sake i had to end things before I ended up being branded with PND cos i don't want to go there.
Mia's been really poorly too which hasn't helped as i've not been able to get out much with her as she's been really sick. Poor little mite! Off for her 8 week check in a while so hopefully she's started to put weight back on (fingers crossed)

Hope you're all ok x x x x

oh anna im sorry you,ve had a tough time of it lately i hope things improve and Mia gets better soon x

Oh No Anna, I hope you are okay. :hugs:

I did read on facebook that Mia wasnt too well. Is she bringing up her feeds?

Ella had re-flux and lost lots of weight, so if its that i know how your feeling.

I hope you and Adam can work things out (if thats what you want). From what ive read your a strong person and whether your with Adam or not you'll be a perfect mummy to Mia :hugs:

thanks for your messages girls. There's no going back for Adam and I I'm afraid it's been a very long time coming and some of the things he's said to me since i was pregnant have hurt me to my core. The tension in this house is unbareable I sware if Mia could talk she'd tell us herself that she'd had enough of it already. I really don't want her to suffer the same child hood i did so i had to bite the bullet and tell him the truth.
Thing is it feels like he's had it all planned for a while, like he's been pushing me to this point so he remains the good guy and me the wicked witch. He started realing off things financially and about the animals like he had it all written down on paper who it would have to work. A few friends and family have since told me they thought he was seeing someone else. Wish they'd have told me sooner ARGH!

On a more positive note, Mia had her 8 week check yesterday and is now 8lb 13oz EEK

sorry to hear about you and adam hun :hugs:

Is he still living in the same house as you and mia or has he moved out? tell me to bugger off if im being too nosey :lol:

no he's still here. to be honest i think i'm going to be the one to move out. i can't stand it here!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->