• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

PMA

so sorry dawny :hugs:

Cant believe you are still pregnant sam, give her a nudge from me.....i need some new baby pics to look at lol :)

sorry you got a bfn kayleigh, i will send you some dust :dust:

hows Lisa???? havent heard from her for a couple of weeks!! hope little Jennifer is being well behaved :D

well im being induced next sunday (28th) if no sign of baby before then. eek

thats not that far away but i bet she surprises you before then :)
have you had any signs yet?

Samzi update girls Baby is here YAY 6lb 13oz born at 9.43am this morning xxxx

:wohoo: another PMA baby is here! :wohoo: thank you dawny!!!!! :hugs: i have my scan on thursday to see which team we are on soooo excited!

so pleased for sam i can't believe how quick the time is flying we'll all have our babies in our arms soon PMA PMA PMA x x

oh sorry kayleigh!
OMG anna just seen your new ticker less then 2 weeks for you hun are you all excited!!!

Hubby has finally given in and has said he doesnt mind me temping for a few months. It came after i broke down the other day when my friend told me she is pregnant. I couldn't stop sobbing. I mean im happy for her i really am, but a part of me was so jealous. Made me feel so nasty and selfish.
I think hubby realised how much i really want this. So tomorrow im off to buy a thermometer lol!!! Plus i reminded him that it has been nearly 7months of trying now!!!!

good luck kayleigh!

well im totally confused went to see my consultant today and he is insisting im 20 weeks and 2 days NOT 19 weeks, he said he was going off the scan sizing not the dates ???????

Omg tudor that's great so your half way already whoop whoop see our pma pregnancies go so fast haha!
Yep under two weeks to go before mimi is with us all! Omg I can not wait I'm getting so so so so nervous now though haha!
Kayleigh good luck with temping I found it helped loads x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shazygifts
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->