PMA

Good Morning!

OooooOOOoooOOOoooo getting sooooo close now!! Id be over excited lol! Im sure youl manage to get everything done. Although im sure as much as you finish the things on your list, more gets added lol.

Just seen how many pages this thread is now. You could publish that n make it into a short story lmao!

My throat is so sore today and my neck and head are killing me. As much as i loved seeing my mummy yesterday im not sure if seeing her whilst she was ill was worth it. Shes had a chest infection for a while now and i think i may have the start of something ugly. :(

Neeeeevvver mind. Girls world book day today in school. They had to make hats to represent there favourite book. So we did, Goldilocks n the three bears and the very hungry caterpillar. Should be fun.....

Oh yes the list is endless but I'm just focusing on the things I can do x

my kids have gone school dressed as a book character, DS is Iggle Piigle and DD is princess belle from beauty and the beast!.

well my sweet tooth is dying a little and now i want cheese! :haha:

feel very nibbly today think baby is on a growth spurt.

Ahhh I bet they look so cute hehe

Well we have to get things finished around the house but I'm planning doing our fav meal in the evening for sure! X

I really really can't now!
Mil is challenging me at the moment with me being so hormonal right now she's going to loose!
I feel like a dog on show at crufts only I'm not in the mood to perform! Argh

ive been terrible today poor OH has got the brunt of it all he was only home from work 1 hour and i bit his head off several times i think he's glad hes DJing tonight het away from me! god help my colleagues at work tomorrow and i.l be in charge! 1 thing wrong and off with thier heads lol

https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnancy-third-trimester/289880-aflight84s-section-today-mias-way.html
Any updates on Annas section today will be posted here for you all, Good luck honey x :happydance:

:happydance:She must be soooooooooooo excited :happydance:

:kiss:Good Luck Hun:kiss:

:hugs:Before you know it youl be holding your bundle :hugs:

ladies :blush: can you forgive me...I have text on the odd time to make sure u are all ok but I am sorry I have deserted here. not intentional you know, just a very clingy jenny lol.
How are we all anyway?
Tudor....bloomin ek woman i cant belive ur 21 weeks already :shock:
Kayleigh hows littlehampton? miss you :hugs:
Dawny - I know u have been busy and not been on much but miss u loads too :hugs:
miss all of you in fact :hugs:
um.....Anna...wel come to you in a mo.
Heidi - well I knowall about you and Sydnee....come on sydneee bubby....drink up lots! Mummy has some nice bits for summer for you to squeeze into hehehe. :)
Samzi - another new mummy....Hope things are still good with you and Isy! she is gorgeous :) :hugs: xx
and back to our newest mummy...Anna. Congratulations girly! Im so so proud of you. I hope everything is ok with you and baby Mia and that you are starting to get used to seeing her in the flesh! ah! the memories...before you know it ul be farting like a trooper hahahaha! :haha: love ya loads chicken and I hope Larry and I can come and visit you in a few weeks time. xxxx talking of visits...I am up for meeting up with some or all of you later in the year and thought as we have all stuck together for so long and according to kayleigh? i think it was, we could write a novel based on how many pages we have here, i thought it would be nice to organise either 1 or 2 meets a year as a PMA friends thing.
what do you all reckon?

the lil madam awakes....:wacko: i best go rescue the dummy to give me another 5 mins lol

OooooooOOOooooOOOooo

A meet up yay!!! Thatl be so much fun!! :thumbup::thumbup:

Sooooooooooo nice to see you back Lisa :happydance:

I think we have been blessed with absolutely Gorgeous PMA babies :baby: ALL of them are super cute :flower:

no others takers for the meet up then lol. u n me then on the beach :) ha ha. would love a picnic in the park type thing? ideas anyone? cause i have mummy brain, remind me again where you all are. anna and heidi in essex. kayleigh little hampton. would it be better to do one north one south? or a few central.

Hi Girls,
Finally home safe and sound after what feels like the longest week in history! Mia is the most amazing little thing i've ever seen OMG girls i'm totally in love with her it's amazing. I'm just going to try and catch up with some posts and will then update you all on what's happened.

Happy Mothers Day Kayleigh, Anna, Sam, Lisa, Lisa and all the other mum's in this thread xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->