PMA

Proper freaking out tomorrow is my last day at work and its all starting to feel so real now haha

Hey Girls,
Well i can't say i enjoyed my last day but i sure am glad it's over!
Unfortuantely had to work really late and my manager didn't have the time to do my review today so i have to meet up with him on Monday evening but my raise and bonus is based on it so i wont let it slide!
can't believe i'm 36 weeks today it's gone so quick! In 11 days mimi is going to be with us and life will never be the same again EEK! I sure hope I am enough for her. So many silly things going through my mind now must sound like a right idiot!

yepyep, convinced consultant to bring it forward only he was fully booked at 38 weeks so i got it even earlier hehe x

Loadsa things will go through your head in the last weeks. Will i be a good mum?what if i cant do it? ..list goes on!

BUT im sure you will be perfect. Listen to your own instinct. :hugs:

Having my babies was and is one of the most rewarding, proudest moments ever!!!!! :happydance:

Enjoy your time off, rest up and once you hold your baby in your arms the worry will go

Thanks chick, I think I'm just going through the hormone surges now mixed with panick!
I'll be ok though just wish work hadn't messed me around yesterday can't believe I gotta go for a meeting monday night!

I have a chart :happydance::happydance:

Finally!!!!!!! :thumbup: Just ignore all the previous months. FF wouldnt let me start fresh so have to just carry on.

I didnt realise but i started FF when i was 17!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! God knows what i was thinking. I dont even remember doing it :shrug:

YAY go you! fingers crossed you wont need it for too long! Your bfp is just around the corner you just wait! x x

Had to post this coz im just so proud of my babies

Attachments

• new feb 10 015.jpg
    new feb 10 015.jpg
    26.3 KB · Views: 3
your girls are beauitful kayleigh!
good luck with your charting i got my :bfp: the 1st month of charting.

hey mummy sam how you doing hun!

hey anna you all ready? not long :)

i wish i could crave something healthy all i wanna eat i donuts and cakes! just had a donut now and i want another!!!!

Hey girls yeah I'm good thanks, getting used to not working now it feels GOOOD! Hahaha
Nearly ready think I got nearly everything now just gotta wash things and put things in their place!
My best friend is taking me for a girlie afternoon today pampering and dinner
Kayleigh your girls are lovely!
Tudor I was the same chocolate cakes anything bad for us basically but it didn't do me any harm I didn't put on any weight at all until after I was gone 20 weeks! Enjoy it it's our only excuse x

Thank you for the comments just was shocked how grown up they look!!!

Pamper days are always fun, as is eating doughnuts!!

Day 2 of pregnacare and day 4 of temping and my opks turned up yesterday. Oooo i feel all prepared lol

Hi girls....just checking in. :flower:

Earl is 4 months old now, sitting up on his own, eating solid food and babbling away (asleep on my chest at the moment....love cuddle time :baby:)

So exciting to see the PMA girlies becoming PMA Mummies.:kiss: Lots of PMA from me....I seem to have a good supply lately, despite my ill-health.

Love to you all :hugs:

Hey girls!
5 more sleeps yay!
Starting to get so nervous now haha
Still got so much to do at home its untrue but I guess we got all weekend hahahaha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->