Poas addict on 3dpo

mumandco

Reaction score
Never thought I’d be in here again....my Mirena coil fell out a little over a month ago and I told dh that I wouldn’t be going back on contraception as I’m fed up of being pumped full of hormones.
So we decided to “pull and pray” (withdrawal) until dh either decided to have a vasectomy or if he wanted another baby. We already have 4.
This month the pull and pray didn’t work as well as we had hoped :haha: it’s no big deal to us if I’m pregnant then we will be over the moon, if I’m not then I’m sure I will be soon anyway :blush:

Anyone else 3dpo?
I love to test to will probably test from around 7dpo

Poas addict here too. Although, I'm currently 7dpo. Started to test today and have negligible 'lines' so will have to wait and see. Good luck to you :)

Poas addict here too. Although, I'm currently 7dpo. Started to test today and have negligible 'lines' so will have to wait and see. Good luck to you :)

Oh wow fingers crossed the lines become in your face lines. My lines started out super faint with ds3 and dd. Good luck to you xxx

Thanks :) I hope so, I really don't want to face another chemical.
We also have quite a few children between us already - five! Aged between 16-4. It's nice to have a larger family in my opinion x x x

I'm a semi-reformed POAS addict! :hi: Used to start testing around 8dpo, my logic being that if the earliest implantation occurs is 6dpo and it generally takes 2-4 days for hcg to reach testable levels, then I could potentially start seeing lines at 8dpo. I got a positive at 9dpo with DS, which only fed into my POAS addiction this time around! :haha: But it's taking much longer for us this time, so I've been slowly working my way towards later testing. I usually start around 10-11dpo. This cycle, I'd like to hold out for 14dpo!

I’m 3dpo on my first TWW for baby #2,too! The wait is killing me already!

We are “trying” to be more relaxed about it than with our first,but not quite sure that worked out- turns out we DTD three times on the three consecutive days before ovulating, so hoping we have enough bases covered! I also came off birth control a while ago, and my cycles are regular!

I’d forgotten how awful the build up in the TWW was though!

How is everyone? 7dpo for me and my god the days are dragging even with 4 other little people keeping me busy lol

2DPO here. Already going nuts! Ugh I’m so impatient!

12dpo, caved and started testing yesterday. All BFNs. I'm pretty sure I'm out again this cycle, so I'm mostly just waiting for AF to strike (due Friday) so we can begin cycle #8.

Dill, you might not be out yet! I didn’t get my BFP with my last until 13DPO and it was faint. Fingers crossed!

Thanks, Missy08! I appreciate the vote of confidence. With my temps going down, though, I think I'm probably out of luck. I've always had fairly early positives (DS was at 9dpo), even with my chemical pregnancies. But I suppose there's always a chance. I always remind people that they're not out until the witch shows, but I never take that advice myself. :haha:

Missy08 I feel for you...hopefully the days fly by.
Dill you still may be in with a chance I didn’t get a bfp with my first until I was a week late.
Having a few “symptoms” but that doesn’t really account for much at this stage lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->