POAS club for 20th-29th September

wooooot! bring on october :) ok butterfly, but if i am still here nov is mine! lol...

cinn, you should start a poas club grads thread in 1st tri! can't wait to be there with you :) come and sprinkle lots of babydust on us!

1) DEAL!

2) completely agree!

i dunno if anyone would join. if i make one... could u link it to your POAS thread??? i dont think it'll get many hits otherwise x x x x
hannah i'll pm you the link hun x x x

we'll link it :)

in bright colours and in bold writing

i have no ttc news... waiting to O this weekend
have not much hope for this cycle as the bf is out of the country this weekend,
so we'll BD friday morning and sunday evening, knowing my luck i'll O on saturday

I'm still getting freaking Lows on my CBFM. I have a fertility clinic appointment in the morning and would prefer not to. I'm worried sick that I won't even O this cycle. And, I've been light headed for 3 days. I don't think this week is going well for me. :(

good luck at your apointment!!! i really hope they give you the proper help you deserve :)
maybe they'll do an echo and will be able to tell you about ovulation :)

good luck at your apointment!!! i really hope they give you the proper help you deserve :)
maybe they'll do an echo and will be able to tell you about ovulation :)

Ok, that makes you a genius! OMG! I hadn't even thought about asking them to u/s me and see when/if I might O! That's fantastic! :hugs: to you!!! Thank you!

heres the link...

https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnan...-pregnancy-test-grads-thread.html#post3180634

got my :bfp: babes update me and i can't wait to see u in first tri :]

hey you should join the poas grads thread hun x x x

you can take me off - m/c

thanks a bunch though xXx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member