POAS club for 20th-29th September

hey girls im so sure i have posted in here. AF was due yesterday and still no sign of her yet. i have tested and got a big fat BFN! so im sure shes will be here its just a matter of when.

jeannie... i'm so sorry! thanks for reminding us though that we should not test early!! i would be so heartbroken... i admire your strength. :hugs:

cinn - so sorry you're sick! what a time to be ill... sheesh... hope you feel better soon! take good care of yourself :)

sorry to the ladies who got bfn's/af... better luck next month!

Hi girlies,
It's very early days, but I got my :bfp: - Hoping and wishing for a sticky baba.
Love, :hugs: and :dust: for you all next month - just know you will be there so soon.
-x-

I got my BFP this morning good luck to everyone still waiting x

congrats to everyone, im feeling alot better now. im ALWAYS ILL! LOL
missed you all, only free to chat now as im making a wedding c.d
totally knackered!!!
yaaaawn! x x x x
will update the thread on sunday x x x x x

Hi Girls, new here, put me down for the 30th... so scared!!! Was convinced I was preg in June, and got a BFN, threw a strop early july and took my pill for 10 days... screwed up my cycle completely! I am very irregular at the best of times and havent started tracking ovulation yet, though if I get another BFN this month then I will start - no idea how so will be asking you more experienced ttc'ers for some advice! Last AF was on the 21st august... would be 5 weeks today... still no sign of AF but I sometimes don't get any hint that witchy is coming... leaving it until the 30th just to be sure. Been in tears tonight so stressed and worried - then stressing and worrying incase the stress and worry could be affecting a possible pregnancy lol!!! Not had any pregnancy symptoms either, apart from peeing a bit more but dunno if I'm just drinking more lol, so no clues either way!!:nope: So glad I found this site x x x

congrats bunnyhop!

omg cinn, i think i'm ill again too! i'm not usually sick all the time like this. :( i have to go back to the dr. again tomorrow.
glad to hear you're feeling better now though!

friday tomorrow... yay!

Congrats on all the BFP's!

Sorry Cinnamum and Hannah that you are sick! Seems like it has been lingering for you ladies. I haven't been sick in a long time...unless UTI's count? But I am talking cold, flu sick. I better go knock on wood!

xoxo
Marisa

Congrats bunnyhop and Sabre... H&H 9 mo to you both!!! Did you post in the Sept testing/May babies thread? She's only 9 from 100... and your 2 :bfp:s would surely be a big help in a monumental thread!

Congrats bunnyhop and Sabre... H&H 9 mo to you both!!! Did you post in the Sept testing/May babies thread? She's only 9 from 100... and your 2 :bfp:s would surely be a big help in a monumental thread!

I posted to that one first before I found this one. I cant believe theres almost 100!! Only 1 more needed until number 100!!
:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:
:cloud9:

I know! And, I have gotten pretty tight with Trinity... so, I'm very very excited about 99! :)

Don't get me wrong, I'm excited about all the rest... yourself included... but she called me as soon as she found out! So, it's pretty cool to me for her to finally get her :bfp:!

that is cool!
Thats one of the reasons i love this sight. you get to make new friends going through the same things you are in personal aspects of life.

very OT but since you know all about my cm too...

for the first time in my life i have a UTI... i'm lucky it's not painful,
i pee blood and everytime i'm done doing that it feels like i just had an orgasm...
it could have been worse lol!

oh... and bf is planning to get a fertility check... finally...
i need to have my blood checked too, if something is wrong it's most likely a hormone imbalance
and i'll need a prescription for cyclocure... silly me, i should have asked my MIL when she wrote
me the UTI one, simply forgot

ooooh uti's kill when i get them! luckily i haven't in a while, but man oh man... sorry marisa!

butterfly, that's great that dh is going to get himself checked out! good luck with your bloods. when are you going?

i got my hair cut today... sooo nice after the stressful week i had. feeling good :)

talk to you more soon, ladies!

AF showed her face today....im out this month. Sigh....good luck to all still in it!!!

i'm going in for bloods as soon as i manage to pick up the phone and call a local gp here
to make an apointment... our gp used to be my bf's best friend who happens to be a doctor
but he recently moved quite far away so have to find somebody else now

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->