POAS club for 20th-29th September

Aww.. that's unfortunate, butterfly! I hate losing docs I like! Good luck, hun! :)

Sorry to hear about your :witch:es Gina and jmc! :(

had a fantastic day yesterday, i am now officially mrs jackson!
heheheee

husband woke me this morning saying... :test: and i am pregnant! we got our :bfp:
:hugs:

had a fantastic day yesterday, i am now officially mrs jackson!
heheheee

husband woke me this morning saying... :test: and i am pregnant! we got our :bfp:
:hugs:

OMG! That's wonderful, cinn! Holy crap! Talk about a good wedding night and next morning! :happydance: CONGRATULATIONS!

Hi everyone, i've just read through the whole thread (can't sleep and i'm becoming a bnb addict) congratulations to everyone who got their BFP i'm feeling optimistic now, i've had all the same symptons as Cinn so keeping my fx'd for when i test tomorrow! x

WOW CINN, that's so awesome!!!!!!! double congrats!!

:happydance: :happydance:

so happy for you :)

Cinnamum....so so happy for you! Congratulations!! :happydance::happydance:

xoxo
Marisa

Do it, butterfly! Have fun! :) Maybe it'll be lucky for you, since it was for Cinn this time! You definitely deserve it! :hugs:

if u want. i was gonna stick around but if u want the job its yours. i was gonna offer it to you or hannah but yeah. xxxxx

Cinnimum - You got your BFP! SO excited for you! COngrats! I'll be looking for you in first tri!

wooooot! bring on october :) ok butterfly, but if i am still here nov is mine! lol...

cinn, you should start a poas club grads thread in 1st tri! can't wait to be there with you :) come and sprinkle lots of babydust on us!

Butterfly I am sure you will do an awesome job!

I actually bought OPK's today AND a BBT! I am on CD 9 but I guess better late than never! FX'd that this will help me get BFP this month.

xoxo
Marisa

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"