POASaholic, Testing everyday until BFP

Gemmy - yup, took another look and I can definatley see lines in the 1st and 2nd pictures (on the very last one on the second pic) Mine were really faint for days before another brand would show! Don't want to get your hope up...I also relooked at that last pic and I think it's the way I angled my laptop on the non-cheapie test but the others I see something!

Okay, looked again...I'm must really be seeing lines everywhere lol!!

Mammag - can't wait to see some pics!! Thanks! Think my progressions look okay? I'm not really sure!

I really do think they look great. And trust me, I've been on this board for over three years, and I know what progression lines that don't look good look like, and I wouldn't lie to you :) They look amazing.

Thanks mammag - ready to see your tests!! Get them kids to school lol!! You a stay at home mom?

Anyone work?? Course not, you're all on here lol!

I really do think they look great. And trust me, I've been on this board for over three years, and I know what progression lines that don't look good look like, and I wouldn't lie to you :) They look amazing.

Just bumped it in case you missed the post charmer, since we posted at the same time :)

Lol, posted at the same time again!! :) I am a stay at home, but I actually just got a job that I start on Monday, and I couldn't be more excited!! DH is like, what if you start the job and get pregnant, but in reality after nearly 4 years, I don't think that's super likely.

BFN

https://farm8.staticflickr.com/7171/6846264453_2f92a68d52_m.jpg

mammag -wouldn't that be your luck lol! Just when you least expect it!! Good luck on Monday, what will you be doing?

Jaymes - sorry hon, still lots of time though!!

Guess I'm seeing lines again...I see one on the last test too, the not cheap one lol! Could just be the way it's angled! Good that you're not spotting though, and 11 dpo is still early!

AFM - just to show you some tests really do have more dye in them:

The 1st pic is 11dpo's from this morning
The second and third are my progressions!

Loving your pics, hope I get a darker one tomo.

I can see what you can both see in the tesco test photo now I had a good look. Funny as didn't see it in real life but hey, looks good x

Finally allowed back on B&B!!

Looks the same as yesterday :shrug:

Attachments

• DSCI0454.jpg
    DSCI0454.jpg
    15.3 KB · Views: 32
  • 8dpo answer.jpg
    8dpo answer.jpg
    21.8 KB · Views: 60
  • 8dpotweak.jpg
    8dpotweak.jpg
    24.1 KB · Views: 51
I'm not sure yet Jaymes. I'm gonna test again tomorrow, I've already talked myself into getting an FRER in the morning. So we'll see what happens then.

Gemmy - is it possible you weren't obessessing in real life? Glad we're not crazy lol!

AFM - DH got me a puppy for V-day!! He is so cute and Olivia is freaking out clapping and squealing and running around after him!! So cute, cept when she tries to pick him up by his neck lol!

Also - I need to vent!! I am so pissed right now, my stupid sister just called talking about how she's "leaking" from her vajayjay - she's about 17 weeks pregnant, tells me she's coming to the local hospital that's about 5 min from my house, I tell her NO that hospital does not have a L&D (basically if you were crowning, this hospital would still put you on an ambulance and get you to a better one) and she need to get her a-s-s to another one! Then she tells me that it's been leaking for about 2 days!!! WTFFFFF!!! I told her she should have been at the hospital or called her doc...which she did NOT do!!
And the thing is, she had a miscarriage before, so this isn't her very first pregancy and she's 21....when I was 21, I was pregnant with baby#1 and the day I started spotting, I called my doc and was in that office within an hour!!! AND THAT WAS my first pregnancy!! So I cant' really say she's young or inexperienced, SHE SHOULD KNOW better. SO here I am pregnant with baby NO.7, praying I will carry to term and she's being reckless with her pregnancy!!! WTF WTF WTF!! I really am praying that her baby is okay right now b/c I don't know if I could be there for her if she lost it, I don't know that I could look her in the face knowing that her negligence and stupidity cost her the very thing I would give my life for!! They either need to smarten up or give the baby up, b/c honestly if the baby were here already and sick with something critical, it could die in two days before she got it help....SO STUPID!!! Sorry for venting guys, but I am so upset!

:hugs: Charmer, was going to post more about your sis, but I'm tooo tired!! :)

So like the crazy poas lady I am, I took a test before bed...

https://farm8.staticflickr.com/7027/6850096871_997949f80c_b.jpg
:bfp: Maybe?
8 DPO

Arrg! FMU is soooo not my friend! AND NOT invited to my birthday!!!

Tantrum over, here is my test this am, top is last night, bottom this am.
https://farm8.staticflickr.com/7156/6851209141_c1c5e27334.jpg
Then I went back after getting a drink, and maaaybe see a hint of a line? Not in the time limit though. I'll be crazy testing all day :wacko:
https://farm8.staticflickr.com/7158/6851209931_c52808b382.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->