POASaholic, Testing everyday until BFP

ladies, I think I am going to move into first tri....I really hope I see you all in there soon as well. I just wanted to wish all of you luck with your BFP and I will still check back on this thread every so often to stalk :) best of luck! Thank you for all of your support :)

tryingg: I hope you have fun in the First Tri hun and I also hope we all see you in there soon! :D Thank you for your well wishes hun and hopefully see you soon :hugs:

Good luck Tryingg. Hope we all get to join you soon!

Arrrggghhhhh Congrats Jaymes :) so happy for you huny xxx

& congrats to all you lovelies that got ur BFPs & babydust to all you ladies trying :hugs: xxxx

Lov Caz xxx

Todays Tests: Evap on FRER :(

https://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y39/natt2005/My%20First%20Positive%20OPK/IMG_20120305_100742.jpg

https://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y39/natt2005/My%20First%20Positive%20OPK/Negative-7.jpg

sorry af got you ex!

i've been kinda quiet because i'm trying to relax this cycle plus i haven't felt that great.. i've been updating my two main threads, but i've just been nauseous lately and today on top of that i've been dizzy had a headache, moody, cervix is too high for me to reach and blah blah blah.. so i did an hpt this evening too and this is what i got.. not sure if its a line, if it is a line if its real or an evap.. i'm on cd 14 haven't got a pos opt and my temps aren't high so i think my boding is messing with me big time! I have to be insane because we only bded on cd 3, cd11 and cd13 its impossible for it to be a real line, right? :shrug:

Attachments

• cd14 hpt1.jpg
    cd14 hpt1.jpg
    18.4 KB · Views: 13
  • cd14 hpt2.jpg
    cd14 hpt2.jpg
    25.6 KB · Views: 14
  • cd14 hpt.jpg
    cd14 hpt.jpg
    27 KB · Views: 11
brittany: Thank you hun. I hope you feel better soon. I see a second line on the first picture but not sure about the others.

Sorry about af EX. Good luck for next cycle!! Don't think anyone's really testing much now so guess I'm going to move on to the PAL and 1st tri - hope to be seeing you guys in frist tri soon!! Good luck for this cycle! And Brittany - not sure about those tests, did your temp drop last cycle when you got that funky af?? If so then maybe they are just evaps...good luck honey!

3xscharmer: Thank you hun :hugs: Hope you enjoy it in the First Tri threads and hopefully see you in there soon before you move onto Second Tri! :dust:

I don't know if anyone still stalks this thread or not but...I got my BFP today :happydance:

https://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y39/natt2005/My%20First%20Positive%20OPK/IMG_20120402_101231.jpg

https://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y39/natt2005/My%20First%20Positive%20OPK/Negative-8.jpg

Yayayayay!!!! Congrats!!!

I'm so happy for you!

Jaymes - Thank you so much hun! We are over the moon!! :D How is Pregnancy treating you? :hugs:

It's been a roller coaster for sure! It's looking good this last week or so though. I'm getting huge and baby is already to my belly button! It's amazing how much more quickly you grow when you've had a few before. I went back to work yesterday for the first time in about 7 weeks, and people couldn't stop staring. If DH wasn't set on keeping it hushed then I'd just tell them flat out. We work at the same company though, so I'm trying not to say anything.

It's been a roller coaster for sure! It's looking good this last week or so though. I'm getting huge and baby is already to my belly button! It's amazing how much more quickly you grow when you've had a few before. I went back to work yesterday for the first time in about 7 weeks, and people couldn't stop staring. If DH wasn't set on keeping it hushed then I'd just tell them flat out. We work at the same company though, so I'm trying not to say anything.

Aww hun, you been having problems? Glad everything has been better though for you hun :hugs: Must be awful! I'm worried any I only found out yesterday!! Think that's the effect that MC has on you though :( Aww bless, do you have your first scan booked or anything? Is that when you will tell people? :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->