POASaholic, Testing everyday until BFP

aww poor lexie! A lady I work with has a 10 month old baby boy who is sick with ear infection and rsv and another friend of mine has a 2 1/2 year old who has rsv and pnemonia! Hope she gets her rest!

p.s no news for me i'm only 1dpo if that today! Oed later than expected!

Jaymes - good job on 3 so far!! Yeah, we're done after our next healthy one....kinda hoping for twins over here lol!!! Sorry your family is unsupportive...I support you lol!!

Brittany - glad you finally o'd, when are you going to start testing?

thank you me too! I actually don't know if I Oed yesterday since I had a huge temp dip and extremely bad pain in right ovary or if I Oed today since I have this awful headache and my temp only went up a tad bit! But I think I will begin testing as soon as I get 3 high temps.. maybe 2 high temps :haha:

Hi ladies...still no AF but testing tonight and got a :bfn:

Needless to say... :cry: I was really hopeful but pretty sure I'm at now. Dont' know what AF's major malfunction is but she is officially on my sh*t list!

This will now be going on our 6th cycle TTC our 1st. Anyone else take awile to get preg the first time? Although I of course want to be pregnant NOW- I'm fine with it taking awhile..just can't help but be scared something is wrong with myself or DH and I bring myself to a teary meltdown thinking what if we can never have children?

Blah.

Sorry for the long sob story! Tests are looking good hoping to see some more BFPs here in the next few days!!

Brittany - hope that really was ovulation!

mrsc - It is normal for it to take a while to get pg, depending on your age. I think if you are under 30 then you usually have to wait a year before seeing a doctor, if you are over 30, then at six months you can go to the doctor. It can take a healthy couple up to one year to concieve and still fall with the "normal" time frame.

Hi ladies...still no AF but testing tonight and got a :bfn:

Needless to say... :cry: I was really hopeful but pretty sure I'm at now. Dont' know what AF's major malfunction is but she is officially on my sh*t list!

This will now be going on our 6th cycle TTC our 1st. Anyone else take awile to get preg the first time? Although I of course want to be pregnant NOW- I'm fine with it taking awhile..just can't help but be scared something is wrong with myself or DH and I bring myself to a teary meltdown thinking what if we can never have children?

Blah.

Sorry for the long sob story! Tests are looking good hoping to see some more BFPs here in the next few days!!

It took us a year and a half with our first. 6 rounds of clomid and an iui is what finally worked for us. My 2nd was a bit of a surprise... We weren't preventing, but we figured we'd need help again. When we got pregnant with the third on our first try we were floored, after the MC it took three months to get Lexi. Sometimes unexplained infertility goes away after pregnancy.

Not saying that you have unexplained infertility. I did, but that was after many tests and treatments...

https://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y262/fatedknight/th_P1250571.jpg

10 dpo - BFN - no evap - nothing!

Temp back up to 36.50 so still high from cross hair! Plus this time last cycle I was really spotting with AF today and no sign of blood ...yet!

Any news anyone?

Good Morning Girls!! Sorry for the :bfn:'s :( :hugs:

My family is supportive of a big family, so me trying for another is just as important to them as when I was trying for my first!! :) My sis has 5 kids, my other sis has 3, my mom had 6, grandma had 6, lol. We love big families where I'm from!!! I started trying when my 41/2 year old was 10 months!!

Had a bit of a temp dip today, and here are todays tests :)

Attachments

• 7dpo.jpg
    7dpo.jpg
    34.1 KB · Views: 32
So sorry about the bfn Gemmy - do you normally only have 10 day lp's? My LP was only 10 days too and I was ovulating on cd 25 and my doc. decided to put me on clomid to help, even though I got pregnant several times with such a short lp. If you are not on any medications already, I would consider taking your chart to the doctor and maybe talking with them about your options, some doctors consider a 10 day Lp fine, some doctors say anthing under 12 is not acceptable.

Mammag - does your hpt have anything on it? I DO NOT want to get your hopes up and maybe I have line eye or your opk is throwing me off, but I keep thinking I see a hint of something...could just be the way my laptop was tilted though, what does it look like in real life?

Forgot to update me...tests where the same this morning, trying to decide if I should keep testing or not. Last pregnancy it took the wondfo's forever to get darker than the control line...like 21-22 dpo they were finally the darkest they could go and on 23 dpo my hcg was 6800- I was so worried for nothing! So don't really know what to do about that, might be less stressfull to stop, on the other hand I'm at least testin until I am 4 weeks!

You can tell yourself to stop testing all you want, lol; but usually there's not much chance of that!! As long as they don't get any lighter, or go negative, then I would think everything is just perfect, with my m/c I got negs and pos together, within hours of each other!!

And TBH, I didn't really look at it that closely, I just went back to check it again and it's already all dried out. So who knows :shrug: we shall see tomorrow!!!

Good luck - do you see anything in the picture or have I just lost my marbles (again) and am going crazy?

Lol, you haven't, but I think I can always see something so I don't really try to go by that!! I'll pop in and take another here in a minute!! :)

One that I can really stare at and obsess over :haha:

I'm not sure :shrug: Don't think I see anything, but then maybe I do, it's way to early though, so I'm not going to think about it right now :)

Attachments

• 7dpo2.jpg
    7dpo2.jpg
    27 KB · Views: 51
Hard to see in that last picture, all that red dye hanging around throws me off lol!

Here's a better test, I don't know if I trust this, it seems like I always get some kind of evap at 7 dpo, every single cycle.

Pic was taken at the 2-3 minute mark.

Attachments

• 7dpoanswer.jpg
    7dpoanswer.jpg
    21.3 KB · Views: 83

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member