POASaholic, Testing everyday until BFP

LOL, 4 DPO is waaay better than 2 DPO! Aaaaannnnd, here it is! Taken this morning with FMU.

https://farm8.staticflickr.com/7170/6811892363_660f8cafff_m.jpg

im curious to see if this helps make the tww go faster! If so, I will be trying :)

2 dpo looks good...I guess lol!! 5 dpo and got evaps all day...uhh, the dye was kinda pooling around the outside of the lines on both sides so it actually looked like a real line, but there is no color in the middle. Hope tomorrow I get a real line, kinda early but has happened before!

Testing everyday makes my tww go bye faster because I'm not twiddling my thumbs waiting to test! Too bad I only bought about 50 tests this month, I took like 10 today lol!! Yup, I'm addicted and I got it really bad lol!!

lol.. i know! I said that once i get a bfp i will find a meeting or somthing to attend for my addiction then I thought about it some more and decided actually i probably wouldn't becuase ill probably still pee on the for at least the first month just to see the two pink lines :)

do you ladies mind if i join in on the poas everyday? my ticker says i ovulate today, my opks still aren't positive, but i think i oed yesterday.. i've been bding everyday anyways :haha: so as for now i am going to say tomorrow i will be 1dpo! I think i will test everyday with fmu too see if this helps my tww go any faster too!

I think i might start too if you's dont mind? hehehe

Im 6-7 dpo and tested BFN :dohh:

Yes! Yes! Join the poas maddness! I try to only use fmu, but I've been tempted to do it every time!!! I haven't yet, but when I get my bfp. Watch out!!

hahaha.. I knoww! I will be peeing on every stick i find once i see two lines! I'm not even on a dpo yet lol and I already want to go pee on one!

LOL, I was thinking of using a popscicle stick, and altering it to look like a pee stick! Just as a joke mind you, but it made me giggle.

lol, yeah that just cover it with paper and draw lines on it :)

I just saw this!!! I just started my own peeing too early thread!! But I would love to join this one INSTEAD!! I am 2dpo :)

Think I just got the start of my BFP, I posted it under can you see the line?? 6 dpo but I'll upload it here too!! Not tryining to hyjack your thread, so let me know if your offended and I'll take it down!!

Attachments

• 028.jpg
    028.jpg
    12.8 KB · Views: 96
Uhh, didn't upload both picts:

Attachments

• 027.jpg
    027.jpg
    11.5 KB · Views: 60
Wow! I think I see something on the second test! Fxed!
I am not offended. Keep them coming. I'm off to test. :D

Thanks ladies!
Jaymes - can't wait to see today's test...you're what 3 dpo today??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->