POASaholic, Testing everyday until BFP

Brittany - doesn't really look like you've O'd yet based on OPKs, keep BD'ing!

mrsC - you're definatley not out yet, lots of ppl don't get BFP's until 13-18 dpo!! Just keep testing honey!! Hope you get a bfp soon!

i know... its just weird that it is taking this long to get my surge cause normally i get it at like cd 14 or 15... i think we are going to take a break from bding tonight.. do you think it will hurt since i haven't gotten a surge yet?

I think if you're tired then I would take a break, I have usually gotten pg from bd'ing in the day or two before ovulation so I'm sure if today's was negative I would just rest and BD everyother day until you get a positive!! Good luck honey and I hope you get a bfp on your ovulation test soon!

thank you! yeah we have bded the past 3 nights and every other night before that.. i just don't want to make it a "chore" ya know!

YAY! More testers! We would love to see pics... Mine are going to be neg for a bit, I am only 3 DPO, but watch out! We're on a mission for our last little bundle of joy!

Okay, so no pictures today...camera went dead and I can't find the charger!! Anyway, so originally I had a bad morning, I got up at 5 am to poas and the tests were all very faint...fainter than yesterday! Of course I was thinking that they must be evaps then and was a little broken hearted...until I looked in the cup and realized that my pee wasn't as concentrated as yesterday morning, and that's when it hit me...I used smu for yesterday's test as I'd gotten up and pee'd in the middle of the night!!! So I just made sure to pee a few times while I was up and went back to bed until around 7:45. I tested again with SMU and used 5 tests, set my timer and within 5 minutes they all had a line, within about 7-8 minutes all but 1 test looked identical to yesterday's!! 1 of them was just slightly lighter, but I think that's just because the dye varies!! So I have no answer's this morning, really wish I knew something already...uhhhh this is driving me crazy, if they're evaps then I'm switching brands! Now off to do a water test and see if that has a line!! Hope yall have better luck than me today!

Okay, so no pictures today...camera went dead and I can't find the charger!! Anyway, so originally I had a bad morning, I got up at 5 am to poas and the tests were all very faint...fainter than yesterday! Of course I was thinking that they must be evaps then and was a little broken hearted...until I looked in the cup and realized that my pee wasn't as concentrated as yesterday morning, and that's when it hit me...I used smu for yesterday's test as I'd gotten up and pee'd in the middle of the night!!! So I just made sure to pee a few times while I was up and went back to bed until around 7:45. I tested again with SMU and used 5 tests, set my timer and within 5 minutes they all had a line, within about 7-8 minutes all but 1 test looked identical to yesterday's!! 1 of them was just slightly lighter, but I think that's just because the dye varies!! So I have no answer's this morning, really wish I knew something already...uhhhh this is driving me crazy, if they're evaps then I'm switching brands! Now off to do a water test and see if that has a line!! Hope yall have better luck than me today!

Okay, I'm back - water test was negative!! I could see the white test line, but I was looking really hard and the other tests look like they have color and when I compared them, they looked nothing alike! So since I was back there, I pee'd again because I wanted to see what it would show with diluted urine (like I have to explain my addiction...I so feel like a real addict right now) and that test was one of those "is there something there" tests, I really couldn't tell, one minute I thought I could see an ultra faint line, the next I wasn't sure anything was there...still don't know if I'm pregnant though, I mean the way my luck is, I might have used the one "GOOD" test in that "BAD" batch for my water test lol!! UHHH, I'm really hoping they're not evaps, but can't help but feel that maybe they are:cry: Now if I could just stay away from the tests until tomorrow, maybe I'll know something more then!

3xscharmer...I'm frustrated for you!! Ahhh so hard not knowing! And so hard staring at those lines. Hope you get a clear BFP soon!! DH thought it would be a good idea to buy me the digi hpt so that I didn't spend 45 minutes holding the test over various lights saying "really, you don't see something right there?"... big mistake..when it told me "not pregnant" I ripped the damn thing open to see the test strip myself! (I have a problem..lol). 2nd big mistake..turns out those type almost always have 2 lines..and I read that you shouldn't do that because it doesn't mean anything. LOL
Question- what is a water test?? I've heard ppl saying that but don't understand!
DH just got back from the store with a box of FRER..gonna go test (still holding FMU..ahhh!) I'll post a pic either way and determined not to get discouraged (either 10 or I think 11 dpo today)! Fx!!

aww i'm sorry to hear that! Do you have a different brand of test you could try in a little bit and see what that says?

mrsc - thanks for the frustration!! A water test is when you dip it in water to see if it has a line...when you get a bad batch, they will show a evap no matter what you dip it in!! I just did a really diluted one and it was stark negative so I might have gotten a few bad ones but some of them at least are okay!! Need that pic asap lol!!

Brittany - not sure which one of us that's directed too so I'll answer just in case so you know I'm not ignoring you lol!! I didn't save my fmu!! I also have high hemoglobin, which means my blood is really thick and has trouble circulating oxogen through my body (including to the uterus) so it's important I stay hydrated, but I may try again this afternoon...also though, I'm 7 dpo and last time I had these tests pick up my pregnancy this early no other brand would show for a couple of days!!

mrsc - thanks for the frustration!! A water test is when you dip it in water to see if it has a line...when you get a bad batch, they will show a evap no matter what you dip it in!! I just did a really diluted one and it was stark negative so I might have gotten a few bad ones but some of them at least are okay!! Need that pic asap lol!!

Brittany - not sure which one of us that's directed too so I'll answer just in case so you know I'm not ignoring you lol!! I didn't save my fmu!! I also have high hemoglobin, which means my blood is really thick and has trouble circulating oxogen through my body (including to the uterus) so it's important I stay hydrated, but I may try again this afternoon...also though, I'm 7 dpo and last time I had these tests pick up my pregnancy this early no other brand would show for a couple of days!!

sorry that was for you! and well i hope this is good for you! my fx and here is some :dust: as for me my temp rose to 98.3 which is the highest its been all cycle and that is about the right temp from last cycle after ovulation! So i think i did O on cd15 like i though! DH and I did not bd last night so i hope the other times were enough! fxxxxx ahh i hope this is our cycle!

Thanks for the info- now I get it! lol

SOoooooooo..not the test picture I was hoping to post :bfn: :cry: And I guess I lied because I do feel depressed about it. I know I still might not be completely out but now I feel like I might be starting to get some AF symptoms:cry: Really thought this would me our month finally. Wahhhhhhhhhhhhh!

Sorry pic is a little blurry- I tried!

Attachments

• P2051468.jpg
    P2051468.jpg
    14.1 KB · Views: 32
https://farm8.staticflickr.com/7165/6823049845_f117a935ee.jpg

My test this am... I thought for a very brief moment that there was a hint of a line, but then I couldn't see it. Darn line eye!

I don't think you are out... Your not out until the witch comes! Believe me, I always feel like af is coming right before I'm due!

Thanks Jaymes! Fx for a miracle this month!

Excited to see more pics and hoping to hear about some BFPs soon!!!!

Good Morning Girls!!! Here are my tests for today, at 4 dpo

Attachments

• DSCI0408.jpg
    DSCI0408.jpg
    16.4 KB · Views: 38
Nothing yet, but I wasn't expecting anything at this point anyway!!

Charmer- You have GOT to find your charger so we can check out your tests!!!

Brittany- the month I got pregnant, I didn't ovulated till CD22!! So that is a definite YES!! You can get pregnant no matter when you ovulate :)

Brittany - everything I ever read/heard has said that :sex:before O is more important than :sex: on O day, the sperm needs to be there to meet the egg!!

mrsc - sorry about your BFN...I just had one this afternoon after a 2 hour hold, so I'm really not sure now...this sucks, I think I want to cry, I'd rather have a BFN than an evap any day! I got some cheapo dollar store tests, but they usually don't show on me until I'm closer to 12dpo or so. Maybe tomorrow we'll have better luck!

Jaymes - looking good! Hope they get a real line soon! What are you putting those tests on? I need whatever it is to put mine on so I can see better lol!!

Mammag - looking good girl, hope you get your bfp soon!

Charmer, any WHITE surface with plenty of outside light and no flash, plus the macro setting on your camera should make a very clear pic.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->