POASaholic, Testing everyday until BFP

Whoa Charmer!!!!!!!!!! I totally see that line!!!!!!!!!!! I'll upload my 3 dpo here in a minute :)

Here they are :)

Attachments

• DSCI0405.jpg
    DSCI0405.jpg
    17.4 KB · Views: 79
Yes, very!! Lol, clear temp shift though, so deffo 3dpo!

Mammag... With that opk, I'd go dtd just in case!

I have to wait until I can get on my computer to put my bfn on here, oh well, chores and errands first.

As far as symptom spotting goes, I have a huge pimple, feeling kind of crampy and nauseas. And my chart looks wrong, like maybe I didn't ovulate wrong... Maybe it's not going to happen this month. Oh well. I've been looking up best times for a boy, and we got it almost completely wrong this month. Well see what happens.

Day of O is best time for a boy! So I think your fine, what are with the open circles on your chart? Have you been temping same time every morning?

Mammag - def. BD just in case lol!!

Jaymes - Gotta get some positive vibes going on honey, it aint over till it's over! This could still be your month, and as far as the whole boy/girl thing goes, DH and I BD'd everyday during my fertile period, which is good for boy, checked the chinese calendar and it said boy and we had a GIRL!! LOL!! I had a month charting where I didn't get a positive opk and my temp shift wasn't clear and still got pregnant with one of my angel's that month so anything is possible! Don't give up hope this early girl and hey, maybe just bd everyother day anyway just in case!!

AFM - I'm kinda worried that my test was an evap...it's just so hard to believe it and I can't help the feeling that I'll wake up tomorrow to a BFN, but I am trying to stay optimistic as well, we will see! Good luck ladies!

PMA Ladies!!!
Hope for the best, but prepare for the unwanted :) We're all gonna get our :bfp:'s for valentines day, no matter what :happydance:
I mean, their our kids, right? Even if they are just a sperm and egg, they still have to listen to us :D

No, I temp when I wake up... I have a breastfeeding baby, so I get up when she does. A lot of the time, it's around 4:30 am, but sometimes she lets me sleep till 6. :D I wont complain when she does, and I'm not setting an alarm either! I figure my temps aren't accurate after having her snuggled against me for a measly hour or two.

I don't feel like it's over, quite the opposite actually, I feel pregnant. My chart is very weird, thats all! I also have this strange feeling, my nasal passages and throat feel swollen, like my tonsils are huge and I have a stuffy nose, but I've looked, and the tonsils are normal size, and I have no excess drainage. It's quite strange.

Stalking! Loving this thread!!! I'm 9dpo today and too scared to Poas lol

oops! I forgot I was going to post this...

https://farm8.staticflickr.com/7030/6816907229_9b6b85b7f8_m.jpg

BooFN

So sorry for all the BFN's! But there is plenty of time for them to go positive!!

Jaymes - Glad you feel preggo, maybe it's a good sign! I agree that you're temps probably aren't accurate!!! Sending some :dust: your way!!

Good luck ladies, let's get us some BFP's!!:test::test:

these are all of my opk test fro CD6 until now CD 17.. I did more than one of some days and the very last test is a hpt.. i figured i mine as well try it since i haven't seemed to get a pos opk and my temp didn't rise today... i need your opinions please and also feel free to tweek for me and let me know what you think?

Attachments

• IMAG0612[1].jpg
    IMAG0612[1].jpg
    34 KB · Views: 72
Oh my- I think I've found my home!!..if I'm welcome of course! I've always had issues testing too early but this is our 5th month ttc #1 and I've officially went off the deep end with poas! I swore I would not test until today and by today I think I'd already taken about 12 tests! :( All BFNs :( I think I'm roughly 9-10dpo. I used the CB digital OPK this month and got my smiley face on cd15..so I'm thinking I ov'd on cd 16 or 17. Even though af is due on monday (just 2 days away) do you girls think I could still get my bfp since I ov'd a few days later than "textbook" cd14. Any info or support much appreciated! Soooo anxious to see 2 pink lines! Love the posting of the pics!!!

you def. have a chance! As long as :witch: doesn't show you are still game!

Brittany - doesn't really look like you've O'd yet based on OPKs, keep BD'ing!

mrsC - you're definatley not out yet, lots of ppl don't get BFP's until 13-18 dpo!! Just keep testing honey!! Hope you get a bfp soon!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->