POASaholic, Testing everyday until BFP

k i got some tickers!

excalibur - congrats on the + opk! start doin the boogy dance!!

Yey for getting tickers - that's exciting!!!!!

EX get to Bd'ing!! I'd try for the next 3 days!! Good luck and baby dust to you!!

Brittany - there is still time, lots of ppl don't get early BFP's! They don't get there's until 15 dpo or later so there is still time and it does happen! It will happen for you, I don't know when but you WILL get pregnant and you WILL have a baby!!

Mexx - what's going on with you??

Jaymes - how ya doing girly? Those tests getting darker? How long are you going to test? I've gotten two more tests and assuming they are super duper darker than the control line dark, I'm going to quit taking them!

Hey hun,
Another BFN today :( due on Monday so two days to go.
Been feeling exhausted all this week and that's with not being at work. I've also managed to remember my dreams every night this week however normally - although I can remember I dreamt I an never recall what happened. Still on been sick the twice.
I'm now 12 dpo and cd26 (I think!)
I've not done temping before but thinking about doing it next month. What type of thermometer do I need? Any other advice on thins to try ladies?
Xxx

3xscharmer: Thank you hun! :D We'll BD as much as we can hehe, which will be everyday from now :haha:

Mexx: You could see a difference within those two days! You are not out yet! To take your temperature, you'll need a BBT (Basal Body Thermometer) :)

Thank you - Debating if to order now o wait to see if af arrives

You're welcome :flower: Only you can make that decision hun :hugs:

I get next day delivery so will add to my basket and order when it arrives (fingers crossed. Won't need to order it!)

Xx

Hello ladies!
I took another FRER this morning and it was negative:cry:
I think it's not going to be my month:nope:
Good luck to all still waiting for their BFP and happy and healthy nine moths for the pregnant girls:hugs:

manou: Sorry to hear about your BFN :hugs: Don't give up hope though! ;)

Thank you ladies! I am trying to keep some hope since AF is not here yet but I know my chances are slim:cry:

Know exactly how you feel hun. Keep smiling x

Ladies PLEASE look at this and tweek if you can! I SWEAR i see a faint faint line, but idk if I have line eye! I'm kinda freaking out right now!

Attachments

• 12dpo ic.jpg
    12dpo ic.jpg
    19.4 KB · Views: 30
I think I can see what you see :D

I can't tweak it sorry as on my phone

Exciting

Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics