POASaholic, Testing everyday until BFP

I am excited, but don't want to get my hopes up just yet. Dh and i are going to the store in a few mins and i will buy some tests (real ones instead of ICs)

I'm trying to invert it but i can't see anything :(

I think I can see something on the top test, not 100% sure though :wacko:

Hope it doesn't take too long till you can test again after trip to the store :)

-*crosses fingers for you*

lol.. it shouldn't be too long! I hope it will show something though.. I am trying to tweek, but i don't see anything :(

You hadn't waited as long with the second test so could be why the first showed up more easily?

Hope it goes well Hun :) thinking of you xxx

yay! brit! i cant wait until you get more tests! woo hoo!!!!! :happydance::happydance:

thank you! and i know i shouldnt do this, but my temps during the day are always the same as the morning temp.. well this morning my temp was 98.4 and i just took it now and its 98.8 its not normal for my temps to go up during the day! if anything they go down. I'm not looking into that though.. I'm ready to get to the store and buy some test!

i tweaked your test!! i see it! do you see it!?!?

Attachments

• b.jpg
    b.jpg
    38.1 KB · Views: 23
yeah! That one had me excited then i did the second one and i still think i see something, but when i try to tweek that one i cant see anything!

Wow you can really see it on the tweaked version.

So excited for you

im still not getting lines on those cheapies so im really excited for you to take a frer!! try to wait a few hours to build up pee tho!!

yeah.. i took that last one at 3:45 and we are about to go to the store so it'll be at least an hour and a half before we will be back home. so it will be close to a 3 hour hold! I'll try to wait longer than that, but idk if i can :haha:

brittany: I'll keep my fingers crossed for you :D I don't think I'll be around when you return so I look forward to seeing a BFP tomorrow! We need to go and get some :sex: whilst we can! :haha:

Off to bed for me - really hope I can sleep tonight as I've not slept well for last week or so - been awake hours each night but when I do sleep I've been having rather vivid dreams - not nice - I normally remember nothing about dreams so it's strange.

Hope I wake up to positive news Brittany and Excalibur - got my fingers crossed for success for you also

Xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->