POASaholic, Testing everyday until BFP

hopefully it will sort itself out soon

Tummy is feeling crampy now - feeling certain af is gonna get me in the morning :( don't think I have any 'feel positive' left in me any more :(

Mexx: Really sorry to hear that hun :hugs: Hopefully the :witch: will stay away!

Mexx - hope you get a BFP soon hun, sorry about the cramping and hope af says away!!

Brittany - hope you get a good line today!

EX - I had my opk positive 2 days in a row this cycle too! I would BD for a few more days at least if you are able to!

Mexx - hope you get a BFP soon hun, sorry about the cramping and hope af says away!!

Brittany - hope you get a good line today!

EX - I had my opk positive 2 days in a row this cycle too! I would BD for a few more days at least if you are able to!

:happydance:! We are going to BD tonight and probably tomorrow aswell :D

Youre doing good girl! You gOt your frer ready? Xx

yep! i just got back from the store. I bought a box of 2 frer and a box of 3 cvs brand plus i have like 4 ics left and 3 digis..

i'm thinking of doing the cvs brand first to see what it says.. what do you think? (i pee in a cup so i can do more than one)

Although whatever. It is I'd be temped t do a couple as you've waited so long x

Ahh sorry - we don't have that store.

I'd do a couple - you've held it long enough and good to compare a couple of different makes. Looking forward to seeing the results - its been a long six hours and it's not evens testing !!!!

brittany: Good luck hun! You have done well holding it in for so long! :o

haha.. thank you ladies! Ive only had a couple sips of tea today too, so after nothing really to drink, 6 hours of holding i would think it would be concentrated enough to see something if i were pregnant right? especially since af should be here tonight or tomorrow and i'm 12dpo?

Ii would think so :)

How much longer to wait?

I would have thought so yes hun :D Sending lot's of :dust: your way! :happydance:

thanks! about an hour and a half.. head is really starting to hurt. i'm going to try to take a nap so the rest of the time will go by faster!
that is if i can fall asleep lol..

Good luck - hope you manage the napping :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->