POASaholic, Testing everyday until BFP

Don't know how I'll cope without my daily fix of the forums when back to work tomorrow :(

brittany: Hope you manage to have a nap hun :hugs:

Mexx: Aww :hug:

Thanks Excalibur.

Brittany - those six hours must nearly be up - hope all goes well hun x

Mexx: You're welcome :)

Another anxious moment waiting for brittany's test results! :D

This anxious and it's not even us testing!!!

i did manage a nap.. i tested and i'll uplaod the pics.. the are bfn thoughh

*hugest hugs*

Hope you get your BFP again with fmu

didnt realise it was a blue dye test :/ but want to save the frers

Attachments

• 13dpo cvs.jpg
    13dpo cvs.jpg
    22.5 KB · Views: 23
I *think* I see something but I'm not too sure and blue dyes can be very misleading. When do you plan on testing with a FRER? =).

Brittany: I have heard those blue dye tests are not very accurate or something like that :wacko: Fingers crossed hun! :dust:

i'm trying to upload my ic to see what that looks like.. if it looks good then ill do the frer tonight

Good luck!

Just thought id take one last poas before af due tomorrow. Picked up ic ov test instead of preg test durrr!!!! and a second line came up ...... Is that normal for an ov test day before af?

I'd tested before I realised end was green not blue - feel rather special!

Good luck!

Just thought id take one last poas before af due tomorrow. Picked up ic ov test instead of preg test durrr!!!! and a second line came up ...... Is that normal for an ov test day before af?

not really sure about that. i've seen some women do a opk and hpt and the opk is positive like it would be ifyou were ovulating

Good luck!

Unless the test lines was as dark or darker than the control line, the ovulation test should be considered negative for pregancy. Keep in mind that you always have *some* LH in your system at all time and an ovulation test will almost always have some kind of line. Only when LH is surging or HCG is present will an ovulation test become positive. So is it normal the day before AF is due? Yes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->