POASaholic, Testing everyday until BFP

here is my frer from this morning with fmu.. i don't think i see anything. can someone tweek please?

Attachments

• 13dpo frer.jpg
    13dpo frer.jpg
    18.2 KB · Views: 23
here is my IC from this morning as well..

Attachments

• 13dpo ic.jpg
    13dpo ic.jpg
    16 KB · Views: 13
I see a line!! and thats before tweaking, I turned up saturation a bit and it's deffo pink. Fingers crossed xx

Attachments

• 13dpo frer.jpg
    13dpo frer.jpg
    34.8 KB · Views: 19
Very Faint but I can see it :D

HOw exciting!!!!

:D

thanks for tweeking.. i do see what you are talking about.. guess i need to go buy more frers today..

Are you able to get to the store today to get more?

I can see a very faint line on the picture Kazorina posted. Hope it's the start of your BFP! :hugs:

yeah i can.. i have a couple ics left and i bought a 3 pack of clear blue digis, but i'm not using those until i can see a line in real life without squinting or tweeking

Yeah that sounds sensible - the clear blue digis seem to need a higer level of hcg to detect it.

I don't blame you hun. Clear Blue Digital tests are not cheap!

I actually see it better on the un-tweaked one and it took me 2 seconds to turn up the saturation and see it's clearly pink! You deffo need more FRER's!! Can't wait to see your next test xx

actually the 3 pack of digis were same price as my 2 pack of frers.. lol i thought that was weird..

are yall sure that isn't an evap?

Try and stay positive :)

Its a line that we can see - I'm sorry I dont really know about evaps but do another frer later in the day. It does take a few days before the line starts to get darker

i attempted to tweek the ic

https://i1097.photobucket.com/albums/g353/Brittanyveronee/13dpoic-1.jpg

Oh that's not too bad then :)

It doesn't look like an Evap to me hun :wacko: Evaps are usualy white/grey right?

can see it really easily on that test!

i think i'm going to try to hold urine for 6 hours or more if i can then take another test.. i would think af should be here tonight or tomorrow

6 hours? :o No way would I be able to do that lol! Good luck hun :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->