POASaholic, Testing everyday until BFP

Brittany: I definetly see a second line on your IC test! I'm keeping everything crossed for that line getting darker! :dust: :happydance:

I would like someone to look at my test but i cant figure out how to post the pic?! I click on the little icon and it keeps asking me to type the url of my image, please help

I think I got it....maybe

Attachments

• preg test.jpg
    preg test.jpg
    15.8 KB · Views: 18
tryingg: Have you got a Photobucket account? A lot of people upload them onto there and then copy the url onto here. :)

*EDIT* Nevermind, you have sorted it :haha:

That looks like a BFP to me :o

tryingg: Have you got a Photobucket account? A lot of people upload them onto there and then copy the url onto here. :)

*EDIT* Nevermind, you have sorted it :haha:

That looks like a BFP to me :o

Thank you, I clicked on the advanced button and found the attatchment button. I wasnt sure if my eyes were playing tricks on me!!! Im so excited, and cannot wait until others get their bfp too, I am trying not to be too excited because it is so early! My af isnt due until the 29th or 30th....

trying those lines look great.. they just look a little off center.. do you have a pink dye test?

tryingg: You're welcome :) Fingers crossed for you! :dust:

brittany: I tweaked your picture for you :)

https://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y39/natt2005/13dpo20ic204tweek.jpg

can you trust the inside of a clearblue digi?

The short answer: No, you can't.

Most digital pregnancy tests always have two lines, just like ovulation tests.

https://www.peeonastick.com/hpt/digitalsecret.html

Brittany- I bought some pink dye ones today so I will give one of those a try in the morning....if i can wait that long :) are you testing in the am too? I have been trying to keep up with everyone in here but I dont have a lot of time so its hard :/ I apologize im not ignoring!!

Agreed with Kristina, never trust the inside of a Digital HPT :wacko:

I am only Scheduled to Ovulate tomorrow, even though I think I did today, and I'm starting testing tomorrow :haha: This thread is all about poas everyday until you get your BFP right? ;)

tryingg - looks like you may have the start of something...although I don't trust blue dye unless I'm getting lines on pick lines too, I had a really bad evap within the time limit once and was not pregnant. Just try again in the am with a pink test and hopefully you'll get a line there too, hope it's your bfp!!

Brittany - really hope you get that bfp tomorrow!

Mexx - how's it going hun? Hope af is going to stay away for 9 more months!

ohh.. well then its a bfn :(

and trying i probably will but i'm pretty positive its not going to happen this cycle..

Agreed with Kristina, never trust the inside of a Digital HPT :wacko:

I didn't know and during our 6th month NTNP, I got a BFN on the digital part, but when I opened it... the test line was almost as dark as the control line. Figured I was pregnant and got a bad batch. What I heartbreak when I realized that I wasn't pregnant. =/.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->