POASaholic, Testing everyday until BFP

I see it!! WOOT WOOT! Keep testing to make sure that line gets darker! Congrats!

Yay!!! Thank you so much Jaymes! I really hope those lines do go darker!! :happydance: I ordered some FRER's from Ebay last night so by the time they come, my lines will hopefully be nice and dark ;)

I see that line too! Fxd it gets darker

Thank you Brittany. Not getting too excited yet though.

excalibur congrats!! Thats a clear line for only 6 dpo!! I tested with a cheapie this morning and it is showing a line now too which it wasnt before so I think im almost convinced! haha

excalibur congrats!! Thats a clear line for only 6 dpo!! I tested with a cheapie this morning and it is showing a line now too which it wasnt before so I think im almost convinced! haha

Thank you hun :hug: A lot of people are saying it's clear and dark for only 6DPO, when I took the picture, it only looks very faint? :wacko: Yay for your IC's showing 2 lines, at least your mind is at ease now hehe :)

EX - congrats!! Can't believe how many of us got BFP's at 6 dpo...take that nay sayers lol!!

EX - congrats!! Can't believe how many of us got BFP's at 6 dpo...take that nay sayers lol!!

Thank you so much hun :hugs: Haha at "take that nay sayer" :rofl: I'm still not 100% sure wether it was a BFP or an Evap yet. If it happens again in the morning then it must be an early BFP. LOL!

You're welcome - I just had so many ppl tell me that I must have O'd late but it's happened to me twice and then I went to fertility friend and looked at charts (vip) that got positives at 6 dpo and quit counting at 60! Lots of ppl seem to get them this early but no-one wants to believe that!

AFM - had an ultrasound last night (I got scared b/c of cramping) and baby was measuring 2 days ahead with HB of 125 - plus I had some serious morning sickness this am too!! Hope this is good - one of the things I was scared of when I got such an early positive was an etopic but baby is in the right spot!

You're welcome - I just had so many ppl tell me that I must have O'd late but it's happened to me twice and then I went to fertility friend and looked at charts (vip) that got positives at 6 dpo and quit counting at 60! Lots of ppl seem to get them this early but no-one wants to believe that!

AFM - had an ultrasound last night (I got scared b/c of cramping) and baby was measuring 2 days ahead with HB of 125 - plus I had some serious morning sickness this am too!! Hope this is good - one of the things I was scared of when I got such an early positive was an etopic but baby is in the right spot!

I have seen a few people with BFP's at 6DPO so it must be quite common, not as common as later BFP's but you know what I mean? :wacko:

Aww! Glad to hear baby is doing well hun! I bet it put your mind at ease once you saw that everything was ok? Hope the morning sickness doesn't give you too much grief..oh the joys of being pregnant :haha:

Looked clear as day to me, I'm a believer in early BFPs, some beans just want to make their presence known! Congrats!

Thank you SheRebel. I think it was an Evap though as I got a BFN this morning? :shrug:

https://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y39/natt2005/My%20First%20Positive%20OPK/IMG_20120227_104355.jpg

so i've been having withdraws from poas! I'm on cd6 and here is my first opt this cycle and also since i've been feeling weird, had that one fertile day on FF that we bded on, and being nauseous these past few days, and i'm having some pain and cramps in my ovaries here is an hpt too just because i'm crazyyyy :haha:
p.s the opt is on top and hpt is lower
my opt is really negative <--weird

Attachments

• cd6.jpg
    cd6.jpg
    32.1 KB · Views: 7
  • cd6 neg.jpg
    cd6 neg.jpg
    21.3 KB · Views: 5

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.