POASaholic, Testing everyday until BFP

3xscharmer: I really hope so. That "lump" I keep feeling is still there and my Cervix is still medium/high/wet. I know that's not a definite sign of Pregnancy but.. :)

Hi ladies! I was on this thread a lot last month and continued to check in on all of you! I took a break from posting because I was starting to really stress myself out with all the testing and tracking and decided it was best for me to take a month off to refocus and relax. So wouldn't you know it when after over 6 months of trying we finally got our :bfp: this week!! I'm in such shock I've taken about 20 tests I think! I just wanted to say thank you to everyone that I chatted with last month for the support and encouragement- it was really nice to have somewhere to vent. I know it helped me to hear about others that had been trying awhile and it finally happened so I want to spread additional hope that it really will happen! Enjoy the trying and learning to track and know your body but just keep the stress of it down- I honestly think that is what held me back! Looking forward to checking in on other good news! Thanks again ladies!! :flower:
Congratulation!!!!

Thank you Excalibur, Charmer and Persephona! :D Fx for more BFPs and healthy pregnancies!!:happydance:

EX - I never feel my cervix after I ovulate as I don't like to mess around in there too much due to all of my miscarriages!

Mrsc - congrats again, H&H 9 months to you!

3xscharmer: I don't blame you to be honest. Well, I got a :bfn: today. Slowly losing hope..*sigh* :(

So sorry EX, don't loose hope there is still time and of course if you are not PG then there is still next cycle!! Don't worry hun, it WILL happen for you!!

3xscharmer: Thank you hun. Me and OH want this more than anything and it's really getting us frustrated! :cry: We were absolutely over the moon when we found out we were expecting last time. I told him that if it doesn't happen this time then I'm having a break as it's too stressful! (We'll still end up trying though :haha:) It's also my Birthday next month so maybe that will give us a bit of hope? We found out last time just before Christmas so maybe we will find out again before another special occasion? Oh who am I kidding.. :cry:

I just went to the bathroom and had a very small spot of blood, that's what happened last time I got my BFP :wacko:

ooh, will keep my fingers crossed for you :D keep us updated

I@m just waiting to O. First month doing OPK. Apps say I should O on Tuesday - when should I start seeing the second line on the opk?

ooh, will keep my fingers crossed for you :D keep us updated

I@m just waiting to O. First month doing OPK. Apps say I should O on Tuesday - when should I start seeing the second line on the opk?

Thank you hun, I just hope it's not AF showing her face early! I'll keep you updated for sure :)

Yay that O day is near for you! If your O date should be Tuesday then you should starts seeing a second line tomorrow or Monday I would have thought? Fingers crossed :dust:

Thanks. just want it so much.

Been feeling odd this week - really over tired and keep having moments of dizzyness when I stand up. I hope I'm not coming down with something that gets in the way of trying for a bfp this month!

Thanks. just want it so much.

Been feeling odd this week - really over tired and keep having moments of dizzyness when I stand up. I hope I'm not coming down with something that gets in the way of trying for a bfp this month!

You're welcome hun. Maybe it's Pre O symptoms? Hope you are not coming down with anything hun :hugs: I look forward to seeing your BFP this month ;) Hehe

:dust::dust::dust:

Same to you - would love to be bump buddies :D

Thank you hun. That would be great to be bump buddies! :D

EX - maybe impantation bleeding?? Hope so...yeah, ttc gets stressfull and trying and they say to just relax and it'll happen but that's not always the case! For me, when I took the relaxed approch I didn't get pregnant but when I planned and researched everything (which is like therapy for me lol) I always got pg...but it does help to take a cycle off, I did that inbetween some of my m/c's and let me tell you, I loved being able to have some wine or a few drinks with the girls without worrying about whether or not I was pregnant! Sometimes a little time off is good! If you find yourself stressing too much (and not pg) maybe try planning a "little" weekend away during ovulation (right before or right after's fine too) and that may actually help because you wont be worried about anything but having a little well desereved fun!

3xscharmer: I was thinking it could be Implantation Bleeding but does that come alongside AF like cramps? I went to the bathroom about 5 minutes ago to check again and it's pink but it's only a little blob, not like a proper flow etc. I thought it might be too late for IB but I have read it can be anything up to 12DPO? If it is, that would explain why I got a late BFP last time we got Pregnant. Just hope it's not AF showing her face early! I don't really get stressed until this last part of the 2WW when I just look forward to seeing a BFP, especially since seeing BFP's this time and then them going to BFN etc :(

Hope you have your BFP today Excalibur.

Still waiting for O here - feel impatient.

Taking pregnacare for couples trying to conceive this month, and have started to use preseed. Heard great things about preseed so hopefully it works for us too

Mexx: I got a BFN today :( Still spotting very little blobs! :wacko: Hope O comes for you soon hun :dust: I have been taking Pregnacare Original, not the Concieve one. Hope the Preseed works for you hun, I have never used it myself.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->