POASaholic, Testing everyday until BFP

wow from this to this....

My temp went up this morning.. does this mean im 1 dpo or im ovulating today?..

1st pic- yesterdays test
2nd pic- todays test

Attachments

• 006.jpg
    006.jpg
    18 KB · Views: 3
  • 002.jpg
    002.jpg
    20.4 KB · Views: 3
:cry: dh has gone back to work and wont be home until af is expected :cry::cry:

well as long as you bded last night i'd say your chances are still good! the little spermies are right there waiting for that egg to pop out :)

tryingg: My FRER and IC was a BFN! :cry:

sharnw: Good luck hun!!! :dust:

My 10DPO FRER and IC :bfn: :cry:

https://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y39/natt2005/My%20First%20Positive%20OPK/IMG_20120301_084801.jpg

https://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y39/natt2005/My%20First%20Positive%20OPK/Negative-3.jpg

So sorry about the bfn's EX, but it is still early and you could get a BFP in the next couple of days! Good luck!

3xscharmer: Thank you hun. I still have a bit of hope as I keep feeling this little "lump" in my belly which my and OH have said it seems to be growing.. :haha: Also, didn't find out we were pregnant last time until 6 weeks gone so maybe I just have a low hormone level? :wacko:

Excalibur
Still chasing! Keep up the hope! FX

sharnw: Thank you hun :hugs: Going to do another FRER in the morning. :)

Good luck! Hope I get on here tomorrow and see a BFP from you! Keep PMA, it really helps!

Good luck! Hope I get on here tomorrow and see a BFP from you! Keep PMA, it really helps!

Thank you hun, I hope you see a BFP when you log on aswell! ;) I am keeping a PMA, it's all I can do at the moment :thumbup:

well i'm on cd10 and here are my opk (the bottom tests) the top ones are hpts cause i thought i was pregnant even though i had my period... just wouldn't let it go :haha:

opk is still negative. I tweeked the pic so that you can see that there really is a line on the opks haha..

Attachments

• cd10.jpg
    cd10.jpg
    24.5 KB · Views: 10
  • cd10 edit.jpg
    cd10 edit.jpg
    31.2 KB · Views: 10
My Tests for 11DPO, I thought I could see a line on one of them but it was a nasty Evap I think! :wacko: Last night when I got in bed, I felt really sick and I woke up at 4am with chronic heartburn, that's how my last BFP arrived!

https://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y39/natt2005/My%20First%20Positive%20OPK/IMG_20120302_092005.jpg

https://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y39/natt2005/My%20First%20Positive%20OPK/Negative-4.jpg

Do ya know, that frer looks just like mine have these last few days. I know we shouldnt look at tests before 3 mins but it's almost been as though it's trying to say 'yes..but not yet!' lol!! I have no idea what dpo i am and will be testing again today, but af should be due anyday and no sign of it at all... FX'd for your bfp v v soon xx

Do ya know, that frer looks just like mine have these last few days. I know we shouldnt look at tests before 3 mins but it's almost been as though it's trying to say 'yes..but not yet!' lol!! I have no idea what dpo i am and will be testing again today, but af should be due anyday and no sign of it at all... FX'd for your bfp v v soon xx

I know what you mean hun :haha: Good luck for when you test, be sure to keep us all updated how you go on? :D Hope AF stays away for you hun and we all get that BFP! :yipee: xx

Hi ladies! I was on this thread a lot last month and continued to check in on all of you! I took a break from posting because I was starting to really stress myself out with all the testing and tracking and decided it was best for me to take a month off to refocus and relax. So wouldn't you know it when after over 6 months of trying we finally got our :bfp: this week!! I'm in such shock I've taken about 20 tests I think! I just wanted to say thank you to everyone that I chatted with last month for the support and encouragement- it was really nice to have somewhere to vent. I know it helped me to hear about others that had been trying awhile and it finally happened so I want to spread additional hope that it really will happen! Enjoy the trying and learning to track and know your body but just keep the stress of it down- I honestly think that is what held me back! Looking forward to checking in on other good news! Thanks again ladies!! :flower:

mrsc: Congratulations on your :bfp: :happydance: :yipee: I wish you a Happy and Healthy 9 months :flower: xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->