POASaholic, Testing everyday until BFP

Sorry for the :bfn:'s ladies, it is still SOO early though!! I haven't POAS yet this morning. I have to take my oldest to school on the weekdays so I don't typically get to test first thing, I'm getting ready to though!! :) 5 dpo today!!

And charmer, don't count yourself so out just yet hun! It is still too early to know anything for sure!!

5 dpo :)

Attachments

• DSCI0413.jpg
    DSCI0413.jpg
    15.6 KB · Views: 27
and tweaked a little just for fun.

Attachments

• DSCI0413.jpg
    DSCI0413.jpg
    21.5 KB · Views: 33
Something is catching my eye on that last hpt test, do you see anything irl? I love that you test early, I always do too, i'm only 3 dpo today and i'm trying to hold out till 5dpo

It had a really deep indent line on it, not complaining though, cuz their cheap and most of them don't :)

Thanks Gemmy - It just really sucks that baby no 4's due date was February 8, I should be giving birth:cry: Baby No5 was due May 17 and Baby 6 was due on July 2, so either way I look at it I should be looking down at a big belly, not some stupid pregnancy test, I just really wanted to have a positive before this due date b/c this was my ideal time for a baby, I wanted Olivia to be under 18 months (she's 15mnths now) and I really wanted 2 under 2! But if it's not till next cycle, that baby will be due in November and Olivia will turn 2 in November so my dream is slowly dying and that's really what gets me upset. Not much I can do about it now...

I cried all day the day Jesse was due. :hugs:

You may not be out, and it may just be bubs is snuggling in. Try to keep PMA, it can be rough!

Hi all, tested bfn this morning.. Yesterday's test must'v been a big ol' meany evap

Thanks Gemmy - It just really sucks that baby no 4's due date was February 8, I should be giving birth:cry: Baby No5 was due May 17 and Baby 6 was due on July 2, so either way I look at it I should be looking down at a big belly, not some stupid pregnancy test, I just really wanted to have a positive before this due date b/c this was my ideal time for a baby, I wanted Olivia to be under 18 months (she's 15mnths now) and I really wanted 2 under 2! But if it's not till next cycle, that baby will be due in November and Olivia will turn 2 in November so my dream is slowly dying and that's really what gets me upset. Not much I can do about it now...

Bless you hun, that is so tough on you :( :hugs: Keep positive xx

keep positive everyone, it i still early days :) :dust:

Sharnw - I'm so sorry, I know how you are feeling, maybe we will wake up tomorrow with better news!

Thanks Jaymes - just really hard, if I'm not pg this go around then I hope to be pg before the next 2 due dates...Maybe things will look up, trying to get my PMA back...someone cheer me up with a BFP please!!!!

Im such a poas addict i took an opk :blush: lol, its positive lol. wish its was a hpt thought! :[ maybe i should bd???

Im such a poas addict i took an opk :blush: lol, its positive lol. wish its was a hpt thought! :[ maybe i should bd???

I poas today too! It was also an opt and it was also positive! hahaha.. i will be bding again tonight!

Not that i know of,,i know i O'd on the 29th, because I was at a wedding and i had to go home early that night, O pains were sore,

Not that i know of,,i know i O'd on the 29th, because I was at a wedding and i had to go home early that night, O pains were sore,

hmm.. i think you may be pregnant! I have a feeling you'll be seeing a bfp here soon!

hmm.. i think you may be pregnant! I have a feeling you'll be seeing a bfp here soon!

Thanks brittany, i hope so and i hope for you and all you lovely ladies get bfp's we deserve it :cloud9::cloud9:

Today is about over and still no AF...AF symptoms off and on but still nothing. Out of tests and debating if I should ask DH to stop and buy a new pack on his way home or just hold out to see what happens. I think I'm just afraid of poas and AF showing up right after. Ugh I Just want to know something either way!

Ready to hear about some BFPs in this group- it's gonna happen!! :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->