POD Squad

Hope you all had lovely Christmas's. Today is my first day since Christmas Eve sober as a judge and better lay off it a bit now as due to OV some time later this week. Probably NYE - what better way to see in the New Year!?!

Any news Lyns? Got my fingers crossed for you...

ps got my lap date - 21st Jan -eeek.

Any news Lyns? Got my fingers crossed for you...

Aww, thank you for thinking of me.:hugs:

Wish I could post good news, but in all honesty, I don't believe I can. I'm still spotting/incredibly light flow (smear on a panty liner), am now 12dpo (3 days late) and am still getting BFN.:shrug:

It's my first month post Clomid, and therefore my best guess is that my body is confused,....hell I know my mind is most months!

Now where's that glass of :wine: xxx

Good luck babymaybe! Excellent way to spend new years eve!

Doesn't look like I'm ovulating this month so I have a month off!!! Here's to 2010 POD ladies!

I'm going to be indulging in Sprite, cranberry juice, and vodka. Can't wait. Only 20 mins until I am done work!!

Happy New Year everyone!!!

Think I am the worst POD squad member ever!!!! Was neither pregnant or drunk for Christmas or New Year. :blush: Hope all your celebrations were better than mine!

Hi all, hope you all had a fab Xmas :flower:

I've let the squad down - not pregnant, not D either over Xmas or New year. I did have a few glasses of wine and champagne but I'm ovulating tomorrow, so didn't want to get blinding drunk. Want to keep body in tip top condition. It probably doesn't even make sense, but I didn't want to take the risk. :blush:

May 2010 be our year! :dust:

Happy New Year everyone ... shall we start a new 2010 group?
The POD 2010 PMA Association?

Thanks Peartree!!!! I feel better to know I wasn't the only sober (and not pregnant) POD squad member!!

Fairie - I like it. PMA is the way to go!

Alright PODSTERS!!!

Hope you all had a SUPER :drunk: New year!!!

Sorry I have been MIA xxx Wasnt :drunk: at crimbo but made up for it NYE and the 2nd Jan! xxxx

Did we have any BFPs or were we all just drunk?

Haven't heard of any POD pregnancies! Saving them all for 2010! :thumbup:

...and we shall all get one in 2010!!

Happy New Year everyone ... shall we start a new 2010 group?
The POD 2010 PMA Association?

YES YES YES PLEASE!! Although I am back on the wagon now....

Happy New Year - every one back to work? Rubbish isn't it?!

Yeah. It's my second day back at work and I feel as though I didn't have a break at all.

I was going to try for a sober start to 2010 but last night I thought sod it, will try and refrain from now on.... well at least till the weekend!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->