POD Squad

Good for you for still counting the calories - you will feel so much better for doing this - I know I do :D Hopefully I can keep it up today.

I am currently debating with myself if a glass of wine tonight would help with the BDing mood or I should wait till tomorrow and start the tequilla early :)

DH wants to BD tonight and I soooooo can't be bothered, maybe me wine will help!!

Oh with us none of us can be bothered really but if I DO get that glass of wine -particularly after I'll be counting the calories for it out of my dinner- he had better perform!:haha:

Go ahead hon, have a glass or two, the other nasty news will feel better!

Both great low carb alternatives if that's Sprite Zero Chefamy! :)

I LOVE cider, embracing the 'D' on POD this christmas!

A pic from my christmas day
https://3.bp.blogspot.com/_Sp7-oq3ZKiI/SzWWXCA7_fI/AAAAAAAAC30/bIH-rbiQIjU/s1600/20438_372540960057_759820057_10059060_4245999_n.jpg

So sorry PODettes that got a BFN yesterday! Is it only Tansey in with a chance now?

Ohhhh I did it! :happydance: and by "it" I mean both the D and the deed :rofl:

3 glasses of wine AND vodca and I may feel rough this morning -which I certainly do!- but boy was it pleasant! All of it! Now I haven't temped, poas-ed or anything but I had some wicked O pains yesterday so if anything it was bang on time. Not that the Cliveless Xmas shag could do it but hey, I can't say I haven't tried it properly again right before the next IVF round (hope I didn't just shot myself in the foot with a chemical to delay treatment though!)

I was BFN yesterday but although I had a few glasses of wine I certainly wasn't drunk!!! (cooked Christmas dinner for six people so couldn't risk it!!) :dohh:

well i successfully managed the drunk on christmas! I'm 9dpo and i have no symptoms so it looks like i will be drunk on new years too!!

you gotta love this thread, a group of die hard LTTTCers all comparing drunk on christmas day stories!

Can you imagine what the newbie TTCers would say :rofl: :rofl: I can imagine all those well intentioned 'avoid alcohol when TTC' comments :haha: :haha: :haha:

I've not tested at all I'm afriad, not point as I'm only about 7dpo if I O'd when I think I did. And after 2 and a half years aI'm pretty good at pinpointing it!
I shall say testing at new year possibly, although I think AF will turn up before that

And we have a new challange
https://www.familylobby.com/common/tt4703629fltt.gif

then................

POD for Valentines day, Easter, Mid-summer, and so on, and so on.....:D

Well, I think I will be out of POD for New Year today, but I am 11dpo.....which is flipping amazing for me as I normally only have a 9day LP!

Lyns so are you back in the running?!? :O

Farie I can't even enter the above, I KNOW I'll be D for NYE, it's days away and even if I did O yesterday or the day before I'll be all of 5 DPO :rofl:

Had a tad too much of a cocktail yesterday as I found myself chasing the Tequilla shots with the lovely white wine :haha:

As for shocking the newbies, here goes my message to them: Do you know what PUPO is? A term used after they poke needles and meds and us sticks into us and put back a ready made Embryo - Pregnant Until Proven Otherwise. Well here's how I feel about myself without IVF NPAFTBDUPO which stands for NOT Pregnant and Free to be Drunk Until Proven Otherwise so in my book the only time I will stay off any booze is after I get a wiff of a BFP untill such a day as when it vanishes. Again.

Lyns so are you back in the running?!? :O

Well, I suppose stranger things have happened but I can't really believe I am, as my temp is low and I've tested daily - on decent tests and as I am one day late now, I feel sure it would have shown. All my previous BFP's have been 9dpo or before.

Easier not to get my hopes up, you know? So I'd rather just stay realsitic and say that I'm pretty damn sure that I'm, not preggars, and for some reason am just late.

As for shocking the newbies, here goes my message to them: Do you know what PUPO is? A term used after they poke needles and meds and us sticks into us and put back a ready made Embryo - Pregnant Until Proven Otherwise. Well here's how I feel about myself without IVF NPAFTBDUPO which stands for NOT Pregnant and Free to be Drunk Until Proven Otherwise so in my book the only time I will stay off any booze is after I get a wiff of a BFP untill such a day as when it vanishes. Again.
:rofl: and totally agreed!

Sorry you have to work hun! I will be D I am sure!

I am sorry I have been absent for a while. I have had a very crazy As you all know I was perfectly able to participate with the D part! My Dec 2nd cycle was totally out of whack! So I am on CD 8 now and I fully anticipate that I will be completely drunk on News Years. Especially since we are having the party at my house! :wohoo: I am not supposed to O until like right around that time, about maybe around the beginning of the new year. So I can tie one good one on before I have to stop. I hope everyone had a great Christmas and I hope everyone has a safe New Year! :hugs:

Had a tad too much of a cocktail yesterday as I found myself chasing the Tequilla shots with the lovely white wine :haha:

MissAma I love it! I've never stood much stead by this avoid alcohol when TTCing, I mean yeah don't go overboard but not drink at all - thats not living!!! And what about all those drunk one night stands? Seems the best way to get P IMO!

I've found something else that cheers you up as well as drinking - shopping! I got a new jumper, new jeans and new shoes today!! This was the best I could find as the sales aren't that great were I live, it looks like they've hidden all the decent stuff and pulled out stuff thats been in the stock rooms for ages and put that on sale instead. Ah well I'm chuffed with what I got, just need to persuade DH to take me out so I can wear it all rather than just keeping it to wear to work. Anyone else brought anything decent from the sales?

Shopping to me is more dangerous of an addiction than meth! What with no more cigarettes, no eating, barely any non-O-shagging and no drinking over the last year I have certainly indulged! Hey if the Viking complains I can always say that the only other alternative is a sex additiction! Oh wait, my plan is flawed! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->