POD Squad

I can NOT wait for the first alcohol molecules to hit my mouth! They will be the first in months and I am still wondering if I should stock up on gin or vodca :) I am more excited than I am about the food by far!

They'll help with the nearly-accidental-one-last-shot-before-IVF-Xmas-BD too :)

Tansey I have a great feeling about your Crimbo pressie!

Yep Tansey I agree all looking good.

Have we had any BFPs yet in our little group?

Morning Ladies!!

Miss A - OMFG... your only going to need one :wine: to get :drunk: :rofl:

I dunno if we have had any :bfp:'s yet?? I hope there are a few to come over the next few days!!! :dust:

well i have started spotting and had a huge temp drop so looks like i will probably be :drunk: for Christmas!

Awww Tans, I hope you're wrong and it turns...

Samba - I know, I'll be cheap! I think what I'll do is experiment with timble-sized hard alcohol every few hours to keep me buzzed all through the day LOL

I had a freak-out moment this morning. My temp looked like 36.16. It was really 36.76. Still :bfn: on an IC :grr:

Tans :hugs: :hugs: :wine: for you if the spotting continues I think!!

You gals are just the best. I will be alone for Christmas, dh has flown out to spend time with his dad, uncles, aunties, cousins, sisters, brother, grandparents etc, I opted out of it because it would have been stressful for me, so its just going to be me and my cousin tomorrow and Im thinking we might as well as spend the day on the beach.

I can't wait to have a few glasses of wine this evening especially as I found out today that my cousin is pregnant with her fourth child :grr: she's five years younger than me too :cry:

Sorry to hear it CareBear!

I am currently debating with myself if a glass of wine tonight would help with the BDing mood or I should wait till tomorrow and start the tequilla early :)

I am trying to decide if I want whiskey and sprite or wine tonight.....

I am currently debating with myself if a glass of wine tonight would help with the BDing mood or I should wait till tomorrow and start the tequilla early :)

DH wants to BD tonight and I soooooo can't be bothered, maybe me wine will help!!

DH wants to BD tonight and I soooooo can't be bothered, maybe me wine will help!!

Oh with us none of us can be bothered really but if I DO get that glass of wine -particularly after I'll be counting the calories for it out of my dinner- he had better perform!:haha:

Go ahead hon, have a glass or two, the other nasty news will feel better!

Both great low carb alternatives if that's Sprite Zero Chefamy! :)

I be drunk for Christmas :bfn: and spotting! Someone hand me a pint! Merry Christmas everyone!

Big Fat Christmas Nothing for me to.....what time is Wine O'Clock? xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"