Poor little man :(

Jkelmum

Reaction score
Ethan as conjuctivitis (sp) had emergancy doc out tonight because his eye was bleeding and the doc wouldnt come just faxed a priscription for cream to chemist ...my poor little man he eyes keep stickin together :cry: and the blood is scary

:hugs: Poor thing! Charlotte has it at aswell, not as bad as your little boys, the dr wouldn't prescribe me anything just phoned me and said it will clear up on it's own :growlmad:
I feel so sorry for them, it's awfull x

Aww poor thing,the blood sounds scary though hunni!Mia used to get it all the time when she was younger but she NEVER had bleeding,Think its a disgrace that they would not see him!x

aww hope it gets better soon. cant believe doc didnt see him, spec with the bleeding xxx

Takin him a&e tomorrow I think ..its awful :( jake my oldest used to get it all time but never with blood ..its not blood shot its blood :( x

:hugs:def get it seen hun,it does not sound right at all.xx

Ouch! For sure when there is blood involved there is pain for the little one? Hope you get it sorted at A&E. I wonder why your doctor didnt want to come?

Ouch! For sure when there is blood involved there is pain for the little one? Hope you get it sorted at A&E. I wonder why your doctor didnt want to come?

Think they was busy i rang at 7 and couldnt go collect script until 8:30 then nobody was there until 9 ...this morning he eye seems loads better gunna keep an eye on him and if it looks like its going bad again take him straight to a&e xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->